• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

[LPF] Silent Tide

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
GM: Actually, everyone except Lindeloef hang tight for a "minute." I'm waiting on a response from Robert that will likely lead to a map change before Corbin acts.

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
GM: All of you are now in one place, and each of you can see the other. So long as you remain here, we'll post in this thread. Once you begin actions that involve moving through the fog, we'll go back to the individual threads.

Aura

Explorer
[sblock=ooc]
Just checking, Mowgli, but nothing has changed in terms of what we need to do, here. Kill the undead before they poison the grain. Or am I mistaken?
[/sblock]

Aura

Explorer
=== Charity, Human Female
(This art was done by Mowgli, thought you'd all like to see it) ===
CharityCloseMowgli150.png

The redhead takes a deep breath as the group comes together. "OK, looks like it's even harder to keep together than we first thought. I'll go first… I think everyone can keep up with me."

Charity starts heading west to get around the bannister to the stairs, glaive unceremoniously scraping on the floor. "Up the stairs seems like the next move. Keep talking, it lets us know if the undead are upon us."

[sblock=Charity Mini Stats]
Charity
AC: 19 (18 flat-footed, 13 touch)
HP: 14/14
CMB: +3 CMD: 14

Fort: +3 Reflex: +2 Will: +3
Perception: +6 Sense Motive: +5
Initiative: +1

Current Weapon in Hand: Shortsword(right), Glaive(unwielded,left)
Current Conditions in Effect: Ioun Torch, Shield of Faith (3 rounds, added in)
Temporary items in possession: shortsword
Items not currently in possession: Silk Rope
Items depleted: none
[/sblock]

Piston Honda

First Post
attachment.php

"Well, I'd very much prefer to at least know people are close by next time one of those...things appears."

The Navigator follows close behind Charity.

[sblock=Mini-stats]
The Navigator / “Gavin”
HP 9/9
AC 14 (12 Touch/12 Flat Footed)
Initiative +2
CMB +1 CMD 13
Fort: +1 Reflex: +4 Will: 0 [/sblock]

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads