PF [LPF] The Haven

Aura

Villager
GM: Aura
Judge: GlassEye
Start Date: Dec 15, 2015


Honored Participants (Initial level / xp) player:
Pirvinia (N Human Sorcerer-9 / 56960) perrinmiller
Tssaruk (CG HalfOrc Barbarian-8 / 34000) BigB
Samad (CG Elf Bard/DervishDancer-8 / 42000) Commander_Fallout
Jonas (NG HalfOrc Inquisitor-8 / 34538) Mowgli
Thuvian (N Tiefling Wizard-7 / 25110) sunshadow21

GM Expectations/Rules/Whatnot (stuff you may well already know, but presented here anyway):
(1) I try to be a supportive GM and hope everyone will have fun. My message box is open if you need to contact me privately.
(2) I like the coyotecode.net die roller best for it's most direct roll history function (assuming you use the same name every time). I will probably make my own life easier with just good 'ol physical dice.
(3) We're doing group initiative using average initiative value, which means that once your team has the initiative, actions can be resolved in whatever order people post. Those on the losing team (initiative-wise) side, with above team average initiative scores, might be awarded (a pre-initiative action if their individual value beats the entire winning team.
(4) Players are encouraged to at least check on the game on a daily basis. When real life makes posting that difficult or impossible, please leave AFK messages if possible.
(5) Please include a Mini Stats sblock with every post that has some sort of mechanical effect, from combat to skill rolls. Included is an example MiniStats for my character, Charity. Customize to taste:
[sblock=Example MiniStats][sblock=Charity Mini Stats][URL="http://livingpf.wikia.com/wiki/Charity_%28Aura%29"][B][COLOR=#0066cc]Charity[/COLOR][/B][/URL]
[COLOR=blue]AC:[/COLOR] [COLOR=gray]17 (16 flat-footed, 11 touch)[/COLOR]
[COLOR=blue]HP:[/COLOR] [COLOR=gray]23/23[/COLOR]
[COLOR=blue]CMB:[/COLOR] [COLOR=gray]+4[/COLOR] [COLOR=blue]CMD:[/COLOR] [COLOR=gray]15[/COLOR]

[COLOR=blue]Fort:[/COLOR] [COLOR=gray]+7[/COLOR] [COLOR=blue]Reflex:[/COLOR] [COLOR=gray]+5[/COLOR] [COLOR=blue]Will:[/COLOR] [COLOR=gray]+7[/COLOR]
[COLOR=blue]Perception:[/COLOR] [COLOR=gray]+7[/COLOR] [COLOR=blue]Sense Motive:[/COLOR] [COLOR=gray]+6[/COLOR]
[COLOR=blue]Initiative:[/COLOR] [COLOR=gray]+1[/COLOR]

[COLOR=blue]Lay on Hands remaining:[/COLOR] [COLOR=gray]4/4[/COLOR]
[COLOR=blue]Smite remaining:[/COLOR] [COLOR=gray]1/1[/COLOR]

[COLOR=blue]Current Weapon in Hand:[/COLOR] [COLOR=gray]Glaive[/COLOR]
[COLOR=blue]Current Conditions in Effect:[/COLOR] [COLOR=gray]Ioun Torch[/COLOR]
[COLOR=blue]Temporary items in possession:[/COLOR] [COLOR=gray]none[/COLOR]
[COLOR=blue]Items not currently in possession:[/COLOR] [COLOR=gray]Silk Rope[/COLOR]
[COLOR=blue]Items depleted:[/COLOR] [COLOR=gray]none[/COLOR][/sblock]
[/sblock](6) I may make some rolls for you, such as perception checks, saving throws, opportunity attacks, etc, to move the adventure along smoothly. If you anticipate needing a roll (say you suspect an opponent will move in such a way as to provoke your attack of opportunity) you *may* 'preroll' it, however, put the actual roll/damage in a spoiler block. I will only open it if the AoO was triggered.
(7) This is a fixed-level adventure, so no leveling will happen during the game. Experience will be calculated in such a way that, at the end of it all, you gain the same amount of xp/gold as if you had faced similarly challenging (for the group APL) encounters, and you'll likely level multiple times.
 
Last edited:

Aura

Villager
No levels were awarded during play; they were withheld until the end, instead. To correct for this, encounter xp/gp were shifted up to reflect what the encounter would have been if (a) the characters were higher level and (b) the challenge of the encounter were the same (example, APL+3).

Encounter 1: Guardian Statue
Encounter Difficulty (as played) = CR 11
Party (as played): Pirvinia (L9), Tssaruk (L8), Samad (L8), Jonas (L8), Thuvian (L7)
Average Party Level (as played) = 8, #characters = 5, APL = 8 (+3 shift)
Budget = 12800xp
- Taotieh (reskinned), CR 11 (12800xp)
Party (Current Stats): Pirvinia (L10), Tssaruk (L8), Samad (L9), Jonas (L9), Thuvian (L8)
Average level (current stats) = 9, #Characters = 5, APL = 9
Modified Encounter Difficulty for Fixed Level = Current APL + shift = 12
XP Award = 19200 (3840xp ea)
Gold Award = 13500 calculated - 0 lost - 0 deferred = 13500 awarded (2700 each)
Award Date = 6/30/16 (estimated)

Encounter 2: Vampire Guard
Encounter Difficulty (as played) = CR 10
Party (as played): Pirvinia (L9), Samad (L8), Jonas (L8), Thuvian (L7)
Average Party Level (as played) = 8, #characters = 4, APL = 8 (+2 shift)
Budget = 9600xp
- Sampson the Nosferatu (-1 Character level), CR 9 (6400xp)
- 4 Skeletal Champions (advanced), CR 3 (800xp ea x4 = 3200xp)
Party (Current Stats): Pirvinia (L11), Samad (L10), Jonas (L10), Thuvian (L9)
Average level (current stats) = 10, #Characters = 4, APL = 10
Modified Encounter Difficulty for Fixed Level = Current APL + shift = 12
XP Award = 19200 (4800xp ea)
Gold Award = 13500 calculated - 0 lost - 0 deferred = 13500 awarded (3375 each)
Award Date = 1/31/17

Encounter 3: The Revenant
Encounter Difficulty (as played) = CR 7
Party (as played): Pirvinia (L9), Samad (L8), Jonas (L8), Thuvian (L7)
Average Party Level (as played) = 8, #characters = 4, APL = 8 (-1 shift)
Budget = 3200xp
- Jeremiah the Revenant (Advanced), CR 7 (3200xp)
Party (Current Stats): Pirvinia (L11), Samad (L10), Jonas (L10), Thuvian (L9)
Average level (current stats) = 10, #Characters = 4, APL = 10
Modified Encounter Difficulty for Fixed Level = Current APL + shift = 9
XP Award = 6400 (1600xp ea)
Gold Award = 6400 calculated - 0 lost - 0 deferred = 8200 awarded (1600 each)
Award Date = 1/31/17


Loot Taken
Falchion +2 (8375gp)
Ring of Protection +2 (8000gp)
Scimitar +2 (8315gp)
Ring of Protection +1 (2000gp)
Cloak of Resistance +1 (1000gp)
Heavy Shield +2 (4170gp)
4 ancient masterwork longswords + several other ancient masterwork weapons
Mithral Chain Shirt +2 (5100gp)
“Karran’s Lance” Darkwood Composite Longbow, Choice of Enchancement up to +2, Adaptive Strength, Fiery, Ghost Touch (variable, see DM)


Personal Awards (xp/gp, level up dates in Green)
Tssaruk (BigB):
34000/0 (12/15/15 - initial)
[+12282/9936,138d@L8] (4/30/16 - last post)
46282/9936 (4/30/16 - final)

Pirvinia (perrinmiller):
56960/0 (12/15/15 - initial)
[+14152/10858,122d@L9] (4/14/16)
71112/10858 (4/14/16)
[+14476/8547,77d@L10] (6/30/16)
[+3840/2700,Enc1] (6/30/16)
[+15604/9213,83d@L10] (9/21/16)
105032/31318 (9/21/16)
[+29304/19008,132d@L11] (1/31/17)
[+4800/3375,Enc2] (1/31/17)
[+1600/1600,Enc3] (1/31/17)
[+2664/1728,12d@L11] (2/12/17)
143400/57029 (2/12/17 - final)

Samad (Commander_Fallout):
42000/0 (12/15/15 - initial)
[+8010/6480,90d@L8] (3/13/16)
50010/6480 (3/13/16)
[+12644/9701,109d@L9] (6/30/16)
[+3840/2700,Enc1] (6/30/16)
[+4524/3471,39d@L9] (8/8/16)
71018/22352 (8/8/16)
[+33088/19536,176d@L10] (1/31/17)
[+4800/3375,Enc2] (1/31/17)
[+1600/1600,Enc3] (1/31/17)
110506/46863 (1/31/17)
[+2664/1728,12d@L11] (2/12/17)
113170/48581 (2/12/17 - final)

Jonas (Mowgli):
34538/0 (12/15/15 - initial)
[+15486/12528,174d@L8] (6/5/16)
50024/12528 (6/5/16)
[+2900/2225,25d@L9] (6/30/16)
[+3840/2700,Enc1] (6/30/16)
[+13340/10253,115d@L9] (10/23/16)
70104/27706 (10/23/16)
[+18800/11100,100d@L10]
[+4800/3375,Enc2] (1/31/17)
[+1600/1600,Enc3] (1/31/17)
[+2256/1332,12d@L10] (2/12/17)
97560/45113 (2/12/17 - final)

Thuvian (sunshadow21):
25110/0 (12/15/15 - initial)
[+8906/7738,146d@L7] (5/8/16)
34016/7738 (5/8/16)
[+4717/3816,53d@L8] (6/30/16)
[+3840/2700,Enc1] (6/30/16)
[+7476/6048,84d@L8] (9/22/16)
50049/20302 (9/22/16)
[+15196/11659,131d@L9] (1/31/17)
[+4800/3375,Enc2] (1/31/17)
[+1600/1600,Enc3] (1/31/17)
71645/36936 (1/31/17)
[+2256/1332,12d@L10] (2/12/17)
73901/38268 (2/12/17 - final)


DM Award: 426 days x 0.07 DMC/day = 29.82 DMC
 
Last edited:

Aura

Villager
Darvin Hurella 200.jpg
. . . Darvin Hurella . . .

Your potential 'employer', Mr Darvin Hurella, holds the door allowing potential group members to enter the meeting room in the Dunn Wright Inn. While doing so, he signals Marla back. With something of a winning smile, he requests, "Could you please take these lovely people's orders? I'd like for the first step of our journey to be a good one!"

As Marla passes by to be ready to take your drink orders, Darvin casts an admiring eye upon her backside. In fact, he's almost taken aback as the first of you enter the room. "Oh! Sorry, got distracted. Yes, please be seated and feel free to whet your whistle, it's on me."

[sblock=PS: Artwork]I see both Jonas and Samad have new character portraits for us. I just wanted to say they look very nice.[/sblock]
 
Last edited:

perrinmiller

Villager
Pirvinia von Lichenstein, Human Female


Pirvinia and Far'ziel took seats. The sorceress told Marla, “We shall have tow more of what we ordered earlier.”

Far'ziel beamed, “Oh, yes! That drink was hot and good.”

The sorceress was content to wait for the others to come before badgering Darvin with questions.

[sblock=Mini-stats]Privinia von Lichenstein
Initiative:
+9, Perception: +10 (12 with Far'ziel)
AC: 17 (21 w/ Mage Armor) (Touch 14, Flat-footed 14)-> 21 with Mage Armor
HP:
56 Current: 56
CMD: 16, Fort: +7, Ref: +8, Will: +9
Conditions in Effect: Eschew Materials, PBS, Precise Shot, Ring of Sustenance, Mage Armor

Weapon in Hand: None
Spells Remaining: 1st Level: 8/8, 2nd Level: 8/8, 3rd Level 8/8, 4th Level 5/5

Far'ziel
Initiative:
+6 Senses: darkvision; Perception: +12
AC: 26 (Touch 15, flat-footed 22) -> 30 with Mage Armor
HP:
28 Current: 22
Fort: +4, Ref: +5, Will: +6
Conditions in effect: Improved Evasion, Empathic Link, Mage Armor, Immune Fire, Vulnerable to Cold, DR5/Magic
SLAs: 1x/Hour--Scorching Ray [Att: +7, dmg: 4d6],
1/day--heat metal (DC 14), summon (level 2, 1 fire mephit 25%)
Weapon in Hand: 2 Claws [Att: +6, dmg: 1d3+1]
Special Attack: Breath Weapon (15-ft cone, 1d8 fire, DC13 half, every 4 rounds)

Combat Trained Light Horse
Initiative: +2 Senses: low-light vision, Scent; Perception: +6
AC: 13 (Touch 9, flat-footed 13)
HP: 15 Current: 15
Fort: +6, Ref: +5, Will: +1
Conditions in effect: War-trained, 50ft movement
Weapon in Hand: 2 Hooves [Att: +3, dmg: 1d4+3][/sblock]
 

sunshadow21

Villager
OOC: If someone can make a headshot out of Thuvian's picture and post it, I will be happy to use it. My editing skills are less than fantastic.


Thuvian enters the room, pleasantly surprised to not find it fuller after his delay. Perhaps there was hope for this working out yet; a good thing because he was very much looking forward to having something to pull him out of his own head. Sitting down, he allows Thad out of his pocket after a very stern warning, which the snake seems to accept with a bit of a resigned look before settling down to continue to drink the warm milk Thuvian had carried back and set down somewhere where the curious one could see all the happenings while still being within arms reach. Nodding to Pirvania, he finally seems to relax as he waits for others to arrive. It is clear as he talks that conversation is not his strong point. "Thank you for your patience out there; Thad is still lacking on the finer points of etiquitte; I fear that I am as much to blame for that as his own inexperience. It is hard to teach him how to behave around others when most of my time is spent in my private lab. I am Thuvian Darklight, a student, and far too oft tormentee, of the shadows. I find myself hesitantly once more drawn to the siren's call of this place to hopfully once more make it more of the former than the latter. You have already met Thad, my somewhat naive familiar; it will be interesting to see how he fares in the open world. It is probably just as well he is so different from Nora; it will make it easier to not compare their experiences." Thad is very actively watching the room and it's other inhabitants, especially the mephit, between sips. His master accepts a light drink, but only occasionally sips from it as he sits somewhat self consiously waiting for the gathering to proceed.

[sblock=minstats]Thuvian Darklight
AC: 14 (Touch 13, Flatfooted 11)
HP: 37/37 Initiative: +3
Perception : +6 Sense Motive: +1
CMB: +3 CMD: 16
Fort: +3 Reflex: +5 Will: +6
Current Weapon in Hand:
Current Conditions in Place:

Magic:
CL 7; +11 Concentration (+15 Casting Defensively); SR +7
Extended Illusion (3 rounds beyond concentration)
1st level Sapphire of Power - unused
+4 to Spellcraft DC to identify spells cast

Darkness 1/1; CL 7

Cantrips - Acid Splash, Detect Magic, Ghost Sound, Prestidigitation
1st - Mage Armor, Protection from Evil (3), Vanish, x
2nd - Invisibility, Mirror Image, Summon Monster II (2), x
3rd - Fly (2), Major Image, x
4th - x, x, x[/sblock]
 
Last edited:

perrinmiller

Villager
[sblock=Thuvian]Here's your picture:
[img]http://i956.photobucket.com/albums/ae47/perrinmiller/Living%20Pathfinder/Thuvian_zpsllhr2jxm.jpg[/img]

Also, I cannot read Thuvian's dialog on the black background. Could you pick a different color?
[/sblock]
 

BigB

Villager
Tsaaruck.jpg
Tsaaruk follows the group into the room and stands back a bit to not upset anyone. He wonders would the snake taste good? Not that he would eat it, surely that would upset the Tiefling, but would it taste good?
Content to just watch and listen for now he keeps his thoughts to himself.
 

Aura

Villager
Darvin Hurella 200.jpg
. . . Darvin Hurella . . .

From outside the room, Darvin hustles in more people, eager to fill his roster. With a bow and some muffled words he greets Samad and the elf walks into the room. He pokes his head into the door to address the forming band, "Just one or two more, I think... these sorts of groups normally travel four to six-ish, yes?"
 

perrinmiller

Villager
Pirvinia von Lichenstein, Human Female


Pirvinia sat curiously listening to Thuvian as they were waiting on more to arrive. “I have not met this Nora you spoke of, but how is your new familiar different than the former?”

“I had a thrush myself and obviously she is much different as well,”
she added with a gesture to her mephit.

Meanwhile Far’ziel was more interested in Darvin’s counting. “We need more? I count one, two, three, four, five, six.” As she said each number she had pointed to Darvin himself, then herself, then Pirvinia, Thuvian, Samad, and Tsaaruk in turn.

Pirvinia corrected her familiar, “I think you and I count as one, my dear. So perhaps we do need one more.” Far’ziel folded her arms over her chest and pouted, but she did not argue the point.

[sblock=Mini-stats]Privinia von Lichenstein
Initiative:
+9, Perception: +10 (12 with Far'ziel)
AC: 17 (21 w/ Mage Armor) (Touch 14, Flat-footed 14)-> 21 with Mage Armor
HP:
56 Current: 56
CMD: 16, Fort: +7, Ref: +8, Will: +9
Conditions in Effect: Eschew Materials, PBS, Precise Shot, Ring of Sustenance, Mage Armor

Weapon in Hand: None
Spells Remaining: 1st Level: 8/8, 2nd Level: 8/8, 3rd Level 8/8, 4th Level 5/5

Far'ziel
Initiative:
+6 Senses: darkvision; Perception: +12
AC: 26 (Touch 15, flat-footed 22) -> 30 with Mage Armor
HP:
28 Current: 22
Fort: +4, Ref: +5, Will: +6
Conditions in effect: Improved Evasion, Empathic Link, Mage Armor, Immune Fire, Vulnerable to Cold, DR5/Magic
SLAs: 1x/Hour--Scorching Ray [Att: +7, dmg: 4d6],
1/day--heat metal (DC 14), summon (level 2, 1 fire mephit 25%)
Weapon in Hand: 2 Claws [Att: +6, dmg: 1d3+1]
Special Attack: Breath Weapon (15-ft cone, 1d8 fire, DC13 half, every 4 rounds)

Combat Trained Light Horse
Initiative: +2 Senses: low-light vision, Scent; Perception: +6
AC: 13 (Touch 9, flat-footed 13)
HP: 15 Current: 15
Fort: +6, Ref: +5, Will: +1
Conditions in effect: War-trained, 50ft movement
Weapon in Hand: 2 Hooves [Att: +3, dmg: 1d4+3][/sblock]
 

Aura

Villager
Darvin Hurella 200.jpg
. . . Darvin Hurella . . .

The young swordsman scholar ushers Jonas into the room and closes the door as Far'zeil finishes her count. Following Pirvinia's response, Darvin adds, "Actually, I wasn't quite sure on that issue. But the essential difference in count that needs to be addressed, lovely fiery one pretty fiery one, is that you counted me. Although we will travel to the location together, I will not be delving into the site with you. Rather, I will be minding the base camp with a sell-sword until you people have located the sorts of books and documents I seek."

Darvin settles himself down into a chair. Finishing off his beer and reaching for another, he explains, "Although my skill with the blade would be, in some circles, admired, I try not to delude myself when it comes to delving a site such as this. I'd rather put the initial exploration in the hands of professionals experienced in dealing with these sorts of problems." Another good draught of beer and the man adds, "Oh, and by sell-sword, I mean the man minding the base camp with me is a friend who is at least somewhat better at swordplay than I am. However, no need for alarm, my arrangement with him does not entitle him to part of the rewards from the delving. He is merely there to help me provide an adequate defense in case something attacks us while you are inside, fulfilling your end of the agreement.

"I'm talking a lot, aren't I? Alright, how about we have each of you introduce yourselves, with name, capabilities, and all that. I'll then pick back up with the overview of what we are doing and what the arrangement is. Assuming everyone accepts, we'll then get into the details so you can begin planning and make possible last minute purchases of needed gear."

Turning his head to where Pirvinia and Far'zeil are, he adds, "And you'll have to excuse my old-school manners in these sorts of social situations, but lets us have ladies first." With that, he gestures towards the sorceress and mephit and waits patiently.
 

perrinmiller

Villager
Pirvinia von Lichenstein, Human Female


Pirvinia gestured to herself after Darvin explained more of the situation and began the introductions, “I am Pirvinia von Lichenstein, a sorceress of some talent. I have actually already traveled with both Tsaaruck and Samad.” She gestured toward them each in turn.

“I specialize in evocation type spells, but I also know some illusions and other spells. This is my familiar Far'ziel.” She gestured to the fiery mephit.

Far’ziel nodded and downed the fiery beverage, “I drink fire... I can breathe it and use some fire magic. I can fly of course... and sometimes I can summon a lesser fire mephit.”

[sblock=Mini-stats]Privinia von Lichenstein
Initiative:
+9, Perception: +10 (12 with Far'ziel)
AC: 17 (21 w/ Mage Armor) (Touch 14, Flat-footed 14)-> 21 with Mage Armor
HP:
56 Current: 56
CMD: 16, Fort: +7, Ref: +8, Will: +9
Conditions in Effect: Eschew Materials, PBS, Precise Shot, Ring of Sustenance, Mage Armor

Weapon in Hand: None
Spells Remaining: 1st Level: 8/8, 2nd Level: 8/8, 3rd Level 8/8, 4th Level 5/5

Far'ziel
Initiative:
+6 Senses: darkvision; Perception: +12
AC: 26 (Touch 15, flat-footed 22) -> 30 with Mage Armor
HP:
28 Current: 22
Fort: +4, Ref: +5, Will: +6
Conditions in effect: Improved Evasion, Empathic Link, Mage Armor, Immune Fire, Vulnerable to Cold, DR5/Magic
SLAs: 1x/Hour--Scorching Ray [Att: +7, dmg: 4d6],
1/day--heat metal (DC 14), summon (level 2, 1 fire mephit 25%)
Weapon in Hand: 2 Claws [Att: +6, dmg: 1d3+1]
Special Attack: Breath Weapon (15-ft cone, 1d8 fire, DC13 half, every 4 rounds)

Combat Trained Light Horse
Initiative: +2 Senses: low-light vision, Scent; Perception: +6
AC: 13 (Touch 9, flat-footed 13)
HP: 15 Current: 15
Fort: +6, Ref: +5, Will: +1
Conditions in effect: War-trained, 50ft movement
Weapon in Hand: 2 Hooves [Att: +3, dmg: 1d4+3][/sblock]
 

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[section]



The last to enter the room, Jonas listens attentively as Darvin winds his way through the details of the expedition and then calls for introductions. Once Pirvinia and Far'ziel have spoken up, he clears his throat and speaks himself. "I am Jonas Psalter, tasked by Iraznog to find those in transition and guide them through." Jonas' voice is a deep rumble, his enunciation excellent in spite of his slightly enlarged bottom eyeteeth - tusks really. He smiles - a somewhat disquieting sight - and continues, "Since I've ventured from my home in the Seithr's, that has consisted mostly of easing the transition of n'er-do-wells from this life to the next. I have some skill with ferreting out the truth and am counted a fair judge of character, I'm quite knowledgeable regarding the ways and means of most of the creatures inhabiting E'n and its cosmos, and am a decent tracker as well."

The big man nods to the others and steps back to the wall, signifying the end of his introduction, and takes a long drink from his mug.
[/section]

[sblock=Actions/Rolls/OOC]--[/sblock]
_______________
[sblock=Mini Stats]
Jonas Psalter

Initiative: +04
AC: 21 (14 Touch, 19 Flat-Footed)
HP: 76/76
Senses: DarkVision (60’) Perception: +15
CMB: +09 CMD: 23 (+11/25 vs. Trip)
Fort: +09 Reflex: +04 Will: +07

Special Abilities
Judgement: 02/02 Uses Remaining
Bane: 09/09 Rounds Remaining
Discern Lies: 06/06 Rounds Remaining

Prayers
Orisons: At-Will
Level 01: 05/05 Remaining
Level 02: 04/04 Remaining
[/sblock]
 

BigB

Villager
Tsaaruck.jpg
After Jonas introduces himself Tsaaruk speaks up. "I am Tsaaruck, just finding my place in this world. Pirvinia and Samad have been good friends and stout companions in the face of danger. I will gladly lend my hammer to see them safely return." With that said he stops talking and listens. He is clearly uncomfortable speaking in social situations and although he didn't say much it is obvious by his size, scars and hammer that he can handle himself in a fight.

[sblock=mini stats]
Tsaaruck
Initiative +1
AC: 21 (with shield/ Flat:20, Touch: 13)
HP: 116/116
CMB: +14 / CMD: 27 Fort: +9 / Ref: +3 / Will: +3
Resistence: fire 10 when raging
Damage Reduction: 01/_
Current Weapon in Hand: Shield & +1 shocking Warhammer
Rage: 20/20
Renewed Vigor: 1/1
Lesser Elemental Blood: 3/3

CLW wand 50/50

http://livingpf.wikia.com/wiki/Tsaaruk(BIGB)#Finances
[/sblock]
 
The elf nodded and waved, "I am Samad Salil. I am a devout warrior of Bashu, Lord of the Moon. I am equally suited to work with both bow and blade, and I suppose I can weave some of my lord's blessings as well, but only as he wills it. You know already that I have traveled with Lady Pirvinia and Tsaaruck, and I have great anticipation to travel with all of you as well."

[sblock=Samad's Mini Stats]Samad Salil
AC: 18 (15 flat-footed, 13 touch)
HP: 66/66
CMB: +8 CMD: 21
Fort: +3 Reflex: +10 Will: +7
Perception: +16, Low Light Vision
Initiative: +5
Current Weapon in Hand: Bow (+11/+6, 1d8+3, 18-20/x3)
Current Conditions in Effect: Point-Blank Shot, Precise Shot
Spells Remaining (1st): 5/5
Spells Remaining (2nd): 5/5
Spells Remaining (3rd): 3/3

Used Items:
-

Abilities Used:
-[/sblock]​
 
Last edited:

sunshadow21

Villager


The tiefling listens to the other introductions quietly, clearly figuring out how to introduce himself properly. Finally, when it is clearly his turn, he speaks quietly. "I am Thuvian Darklight, a student of magic and the shadows. After some early experiences as an adventurer, I had settled down to further my understanding of my art, but it seems that the shadows that I most need to master can only be found on the road, and thus, here I am. With me is Thad, my rather impetous and still naive familiar and traveling companion." The snake, hearing his name, looks up eagerly from the bowl of milk, clearly ready for something fun to happen.

[sblock=minstats]Thuvian Darklight
AC: 14 (Touch 13, Flatfooted 11)
HP: 37/37 Initiative: +3
Perception : +6 Sense Motive: +1
CMB: +3 CMD: 16
Fort: +3 Reflex: +5 Will: +6
Current Weapon in Hand:
Current Conditions in Place:

Magic:
CL 7; +11 Concentration (+15 Casting Defensively); SR +7
Extended Illusion (3 rounds beyond concentration)
1st level Sapphire of Power - unused
+4 to Spellcraft DC to identify spells cast

Darkness 1/1; CL 7

Cantrips - Acid Splash, Detect Magic, Ghost Sound, Prestidigitation
1st - Mage Armor, Protection from Evil (3), Vanish, x
2nd - Invisibility, Mirror Image, Summon Monster II (2), x
3rd - Fly (2), Major Image, x
4th - x, x, x[/sblock]
 
Last edited:

Aura

Villager
Darvin Hurella 200.jpg
. . . Darvin Hurella . . .

The man takes in a breath after the five introductions, a smile creeping across his faith. "Different magics, religions and places of origin, is it? Sounds like a great adventuring band if I ever heard one, indeed." He laughs to himself, clearly pleased with the group he has managed to bring in on his offer. "And I have heard of many, when it comes right down to it," he adds, again looking the members of the group over.

Darvin continues. "Well, then, it is time to describe where we are going and what I know, so you can best prepare. To the northeast, in a grove of trees surrounding a few farmhouses located on the Silver Road, there is a small cave. The entrance overgrown, it was highly difficult to find. In fact, I'm not sure we'll just relocate it immediately, although I've put measures in place to help prevent to loss of too much of your valuable time, of course." With that, he finishes off his second tankard of beer, moving a fresh one into position in front of him and sliding the empty away. "On the other hand, the good news is that it is so close that getting there will take no more than one day in either direction, so not much is needed in terms of supplies or the such."
 
Last edited:

perrinmiller

Villager
Pirvinia von Lichenstein, Human Female


Pirvinia offered, "I actually have a horse to speed the journey along. What about the rest of you? It moves along faster than even Far'ziel can fly, so it often carries us both. Also we shall not need a tent while I am camping out. I have magic for such a thing."

"But before we get to worrying about such minor details, what more can you tell us about this cave? How did you find it and what made you decide to look for it?"
she asked, just getting started on the W's.

[sblock=Mini-stats]Privinia von Lichenstein
Initiative:
+9, Perception: +10 (12 with Far'ziel)
AC: 17 (21 w/ Mage Armor) (Touch 14, Flat-footed 14)-> 21 with Mage Armor
HP:
56 Current: 56
CMD: 16, Fort: +7, Ref: +8, Will: +9
Conditions in Effect: Eschew Materials, PBS, Precise Shot, Ring of Sustenance, Mage Armor

Weapon in Hand: None
Spells Remaining: 1st Level: 8/8, 2nd Level: 8/8, 3rd Level 8/8, 4th Level 5/5

Far'ziel
Initiative:
+6 Senses: darkvision; Perception: +12
AC: 26 (Touch 15, flat-footed 22) -> 30 with Mage Armor
HP:
28 Current: 22
Fort: +4, Ref: +5, Will: +6
Conditions in effect: Improved Evasion, Empathic Link, Mage Armor, Immune Fire, Vulnerable to Cold, DR5/Magic
SLAs: 1x/Hour--Scorching Ray [Att: +7, dmg: 4d6],
1/day--heat metal (DC 14), summon (level 2, 1 fire mephit 25%)
Weapon in Hand: 2 Claws [Att: +6, dmg: 1d3+1]
Special Attack: Breath Weapon (15-ft cone, 1d8 fire, DC13 half, every 4 rounds)

Combat Trained Light Horse
Initiative: +2 Senses: low-light vision, Scent; Perception: +6
AC: 13 (Touch 9, flat-footed 13)
HP: 15 Current: 15
Fort: +6, Ref: +5, Will: +1
Conditions in effect: War-trained, 50ft movement
Weapon in Hand: 2 Hooves [Att: +3, dmg: 1d4+3][/sblock]
 

BigB

Villager
Tsaaruck.jpg
Tsaaruk nods agreement as Pirvinia asks questions about the cave, but he is more concerned with what will try to kill them. Something always tries. Always.
"and ... What sort of evil creature will we find in the cave. Otherwise you would not need us. Correct."

[sblock=mini stats]
Tsaaruck
Initiative +1
AC: 21 (with shield/ Flat:20, Touch: 13)
HP: 116/116
CMB: +14 / CMD: 27 Fort: +9 / Ref: +3 / Will: +3
Resistence: fire 10 when raging
Damage Reduction: 01/_
Current Weapon in Hand: Shield & +1 shocking Warhammer
Rage: 20/20
Renewed Vigor: 1/1
Lesser Elemental Blood: 3/3

CLW wand 50/50

http://livingpf.wikia.com/wiki/Tsaaruk(BIGB)#Finances
[/sblock]
 

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[section]



Jonas holds his place against the wall, listening quietly as the others complete their introductions. When the Sorceress starts her questions the big man twists his head from side to side, and the sound of cracking neck joints fills the silence between question and answer. He resumes his still pose, a slightly apologetic look on his gruff features, as he waits for the dandy's answers.
[/section]

[sblock=Actions/Rolls/OOC]--[/sblock]
_______________
[sblock=Mini Stats]
Jonas Psalter

Initiative: +04
AC: 21 (14 Touch, 19 Flat-Footed)
HP: 76/76
Senses: DarkVision (60’) Perception: +15
CMB: +09 CMD: 23 (+11/25 vs. Trip)
Fort: +09 Reflex: +04 Will: +07

Special Abilities
Judgement: 02/02 Uses Remaining
Bane: 09/09 Rounds Remaining
Discern Lies: 06/06 Rounds Remaining

Prayers
Orisons: At-Will
Level 01: 05/05 Remaining
Level 02: 04/04 Remaining
[/sblock]
 

sunshadow21

Villager


"I am curious as to what about this cave is worth noting as well. This clearly is not some random cave you stumbled upon by chance."


[sblock=minstats]Thuvian Darklight
AC: 14 (Touch 13, Flatfooted 11)
HP: 37/37 Initiative: +3
Perception : +6 Sense Motive: +1
CMB: +3 CMD: 16
Fort: +3 Reflex: +5 Will: +6
Current Weapon in Hand:
Current Conditions in Place:

Magic:
CL 7; +11 Concentration (+15 Casting Defensively); SR +7
Extended Illusion (3 rounds beyond concentration)
1st level Sapphire of Power - unused
+4 to Spellcraft DC to identify spells cast

Darkness 1/1; CL 7

Cantrips - Acid Splash, Detect Magic, Ghost Sound, Prestidigitation
1st - Mage Armor, Protection from Evil (3), Vanish, x
2nd - Invisibility, Mirror Image, Summon Monster II (2), x
3rd - Fly (2), Major Image, x
4th - x, x, x[/sblock]
 
Last edited:

Advertisement

Top