[LPF] The Lady of Lake Laguna

Caim

First Post
[sblock=OOC] Mortar will move to the nearest boar and drop his bow and remove the earth breaker froms its harness. [/sblock]

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
OOC: In addition to damage from this round, the second boar took a hit point of bleeding last round. And deisenhunt, I told you we might be playing in dangerous territory with the 1st levels. ;)

The first boar made an anguished and frightened squeal as Krag dealt it a mortal wound, nearly splitting its hind in twain with a strong downward swing from his sword (-16 hps on 1st boar). The staggered beast somehow found the will to fight on, however.

Elros had similar luck, with a quick job along the second boar's neck (-5 hps to 2nd boar).

A jet of acid shot forth from Kanli's outstretched hand, but it failed to connect with his targeted boar. The half-orc quickly shrugged, then swung his axe to fall into his ready hands.

Mortar and the first boar met at the center of the conflict, with the dwarf dropping his bow for his melee weapon, and the dying boar taking a step before aiming unsuccessfully for Mortar's left kidney (-1 hp to 1st boar from ferocity).

Yo struck the first boar with another minor wound, though the beast seemed to be oblivious to pain at this point.

The second boar struck out at Elros once more, as it saw him as the greater threat. But blood from his various wounds distracted the beast, and it failed to gore the man (-1 hp to 2nd boar from bleeding).

OOC: Great damage rolls, but horrible attack rolls so far from team boar.

Last edited:

Caim

First Post
Mortar gets away from the blow and counters with his own.

[sblock=OOC] This will be my next action unless combat ends due to the death of the boars. Pretty sure thats a miss though...
[/sblock]

CootaR

First Post
Krag swings his great ax at the boar he previously decked.

OOC: OOC: not sure if flanking is still applicable due to mortar moving, i will roll without and we can adjust it if it is still applicable.

deisenhut

First Post
Yoshiki continues his assault on the beast's hind side with multiple attacks.

OOC: Likewise, not sure on the flanking. Will try to 5-foot step if able to get into flanking. Numbers below assume no flanking.

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
PCs take some bad hits.

Krag used his sword once more, but although the thrust was strong he missed the squealing boar. Elros also attacked, but once more his luck matched Krag's (OOC: I rolled for the Elros character in order to move the adventure along). Kanli supported Elros, however, with a strong and brutal attack that mortally wounded the second creature and sliced off part of its left tusk and face (-13 hps to second boar, which is now also staggered).

Mortar moved to try and attack the first boar's side, but all he succeeded in doing was ruining his companion's flank maneuver as the boar turned with him and also attacked. The 1st boar countered Mortar, leaving a nasty wound along his right shin and thigh (PC Hit! -9 hps to Mortar. Mortar's current hp: 5/14).

Yo shouted in alarm as Mortar was hurt, stepping to the side to regain a flank against the boar, as he struck out and injured it once more (-4 hps to 1st boar).

The second boar was partly blinded by its own blood and pain, yet tried to gouge Elros with its one good tusk. He made contact with a lucky strike along Elros' lower stomach, piercing armor and threatening the fighter's loosened innards (PC Hit! -12 hps to Elros. Elros' current hp 10/22).

OOC: Both boars are staggered and bleeding. 1st boar losing 1 hp a round from being mortally wounded and ferocity kicking in. 2nd boar losing 2hps a round from the same, and from Kanli's bleeding induced wound. Both will be dead in a matter of rounds if unmolested, and most likely only 1 round if the characters roll another couple hits. But both boars are still very dangerous.

Last edited:

CootaR

First Post
pooorrrrrkkkk.... CHOP!

I take a 5 foot step in order to gain any potential flanking advantage on the board if I am not in position. I then swing at the staggered boar. (should be boar 2)

PIGGY EVIL EYE DIE!!

Flanking was not included in the roll

Last edited:

deisenhut

First Post
Yoshiki continues his series of blows, maneuvering to staying in flanking and squatting down a bit to gain a steady stance. He screams as he lets loose a powerful one-two punch, aiming for vital parts and tenderizing those spare ribs for dinner later.

OOC: Numbers do not include flanking bonuses. Attacking Boar #1.

OOC: I guess I'm doing nothing but tenderizing this thing. I don't like this die roller.

Remove ads