[LPF] Toad in the Hole

Artur Hawkwing

First Post
Marcus switches back to his bow and arrow.

First sign of trouble, let us know. We'll pincushion.

He goes from his joke to a quick serious look.

Be careful.

With his advice given to Fae'shiel, he pulls an arrow out and knocks it, though he doesn't pull it, pending Fae'shiel's call.

DalkonCledwin

First Post
"Thank you, both. I should be fine. I just don't want to risk you guys on the off chance that this is what I think it is." Fae'shiel says as she turns and walks towards the river bank.

Caim

First Post
Mortar grabs his bow after placing the earth breaker in it's holster and looks to Fae'shiel. "Ya can have yer diplomacy if you wish but we need to be ready incase it dosen't yer. Maybe even have a code phrase." He scratchs at his beard for a few moments. "How about 'My what a lovely tea party?' or maybe 'My what a lovely bunch of coconuts.' Those sound good?" He looks to the rest of the group with a slight smirk on his face. "No matter the outcome of yer diplomacy, we've got yer back."

DalkonCledwin

First Post
Having been stopped by Mortar's concern before she even takes two steps, she says in a whisper "How about something a little less likely to be understood by a Fey from this region. I suggest अब आग which means 'Fire Now' in the language of the Inner Sea Region." repeating the phrase a few times slowly so that they understand it and then proceeding into the area beyond.

OOC: that is Hindi for Fire Now, which I think is an appropriate language to represent the Inner Sea Region.

Caim

First Post
Mortar gives his bowstring a few tugs before looking to Fae'shiel. "Ready when you are."

[sblock=OOC]Ready action to shoot target creature on 'fire' command.[/sblock]

[sblock=Mini Stats]
Initiative: +4
AC: 19 Touch: 12 Flat: 15
HP: 25 Current: 25
CMB: +5 CMD: 17 Fort: +7 Ref: +6 Will: +2

Conditions in Effect: None

Current Weapon in Hand: Comp. Longbow[/sblock]

Remove ads