[LPF] Tower of Power

Systole

Community Supporter
A dungeon-based adventure for Living Pathfinder, designed for 4-6 1st level characters. Players can expect to be second level by adventure's end.

GM: Systole
Judge: Satin Knights

Heroes:
@omnitricks : Paskell (Tengu Rogue 1)
@SpicyWaffle : Dane Mazelo (Human Fighter 1)
@Commander_Fallout : Samad Salil (Elf Bard 1)
@SinisterRogue : Aeron Nightborn (Tiefling Magus 1)


Start date: 17 Jan 2013

[sblock=XP]Encounter 1: Giant hissing cockroach, 600xp (4 players @ 150xp each), 8 Mar 2013
Encounter 2: Broken stairs, 400 xp (4 players @ 100xp each), 15 Mar 2013
Encounter 3: Young troglodytes, 400xp (4 players @ 100xp each), 1 Apr 2013
Encounter 4: Tulok, 600 xp (3 players @ 200xp each), 4 May 2013
Encounter 5: Iron Cobra, 600xp (2 players @ 300xp each), 27 Jun 2013
Encounter 6: Albino crocodile, 600 xp (2 players @ 300 xp each), 21 Jul 2013
​Encounter 7: Troglodyte chief, 800 xp (2 players @ 400 xp each), 16 Aug 2013

[/sblock][sblock=Treasury]Encounter 1:
Encounter 2:
Encounter 3:
Enouncter 4:[/sblock][sblock=Adventure Rules]* Initiative, saving throws, and perception rolls will be made for the players by the GM if it moves the adventure along quickly. Otherwise, players will make their own rolls. Dice rollers can be Invisible Castle or the EnWorld on-line dice roller for the players (once it comes back online). I will use my own home dice or an on-line random number generator.

* Any absences for longer than 2-3 days should be communicated to the GM. In general, please try to post 3x/week, preferably 1/day on weekdays. Players who consistently slow down the game will be removed, at GM's discretion. Note: I will not be available from Friday evening to Sunday evening most weekends during the summer.

* All characters need an appropriate character picture, head-shot preferably, to use as a token on the tactical grids.

* A mini-stat spoiler block that includes a link to your character sheet will be required in every IC post. Please spoilerblock (sblock) OOC posts and discussions.

* Posts should be 3rd person, present tense, and please pick a color for your dialogue. "Boris the Strong and Fair swings his greataxe at the fiendish kobold. 'Die, foul creature!' he shouts."

[sblock=Example Mini Stats]


Sylla the Grim
AC: 18 (14 flat-footed, 14 touch)
HP: 23/34
CMB: +5 CMD: 19
Fort: +1 Reflex: +5 Will: +4
Perception: +5, Low Light Vision
Initiative: +4
Current Weapon in Hand: Longbow (+6/+6 or +8, 1d8+3, 20x3)
Current Conditions in Effect: Haste, Rapid Shot, Bless
Spells Remaining (1st): 4/5
Spells Remaining (2nd): 1/3

Used Items:
Whistling Arrow x1
Smoke Arrow X2[/sblock][/sblock]
 
Last edited:

Systole

Community Supporter
The Land Owners and Cultivators Guild is a large suite of rooms on a second floor in the business district of Venza. Despite the size of the office, it manages to be dark and cramped, as the entire space is packed with stacks and shelves of record books, papers, and files. A cursory glance shows that many of these records date back over a hundred years, and many are yellowed and almost illegible. The air itself is thick and dusty with ancient, crumbling paperwork.

A bell above the door rings as you enter, and you see an elderly, bookish-looking man seated at a large mahogany desk. Apart from the bell, the only other sound is the scritching of the man's quill as he meticulously transcribes a list of names and numbers from one ledger to another. He looks up at you over his glasses, and sighs. "Here about the job, are you? Have a seat. I'll be with you momentarily." With the quill, he indicates a long bench, half of which is taken up by towering stacks of documents which seem rather precariously balanced. The bench is old and solidly built, and its dark hardwood has obviously been well-polished by decades of passing buttocks. It looks decidedly uncomfortable.





...... Fallson Hev ......

 
Last edited:

omnitricks

Villager
The Tengu finally found the guild and to his surprise it was not like he expected. He thought he would see nothing but farmers going about their business. However what he found was books, papers and files. Paskell took a few sneaky glances but found that they were not going to make sense to him unless he looked at them properly.

A pity because that was not what he was here for. Looking at the bench he was pointed to Paskell could not help but feel that the stacks would fall on him eventually but he also realized that he would be able to try taking a look at some of these old documents until the man got to him.

Seated down at the bench Paskell made a few glances at the covers to see if there was anything interesting to occupy his time while he waited.

[sblock=Mini Stats]


Paskell
AC: 18 (14 flat-footed, 14 touch)
HP: 8/8
CMB: +0 CMD: 14
Fort: 0 Reflex: +6 Will: -1
Perception: +5
Initiative: +4
Current Weapon in Hand:
Current Conditions in Effect:

Used Items:
[/sblock]
 
Last edited:

SpicyWaffle

Villager
"That was fast! I wasn't expecting chance to come knocking at my door so soon!" thought the aspiring adventurer as he silently mimed the order pinned to the wall at the Dunn Wright Inn, trying to navigate his way through the winding hustle-and-bustle of the big city that was Venza.

After some meandering through the streets by the newcomer and asking for directions, Dane soon found himself unmistakably within the Land Owners and Cultivators Guild, ascending the flight of stairs leading to the rendezvous point with eager aplomb. Moving inside and nearly right on the heels of that Tengu he saw at the bar, Dane was greeted by the slight ringing of the bell overlooking the doorway, and just as quickly by the astute looking book-keeper scribbling away at what must have been something important. Thinking it prudent not to offend his first potential contract, the former farm boy just smiled and nodded, maneuvering himself towards the preoccupied bench and settling himself in beside his feathery colleague.

Turning to Paskell, Dane just smiled and waved again in silence. He was clearly quite enthused, a lone foot lightly tapping against the floorboards as he struggled to contain his curiosity about this dwarven tower that was mentioned. But, as the old man said, he'd be with him in a moment. For now he'd just have to suck it up and hold out until the scholarly gentleman was ready to spill the beans. But perhaps in the meantime Dane could coax a conversation out of his like-minded coadjutor.

"Hey again," the blade-toting knave whispered, keeping his eyes trained expectantly on the elderly chap still in the thralls of notation before shifting his gaze to Paskell. Dane had never met a Tengu before; and thinking on it, it might be remiss of him not to at least try and break the ice if they ended up working together. "Glad to see I'm not the only one interested in this tower. Name's Dane by the way in-case you missed it back there. What about you? What's your name?"

[sblock=Dane's Mini Stats]

Dane Mazelo
AC: 16 (13 flat-footed, 13 touch)
HP: 16/16
CMB: +2 CMD: 15
Fort: +4 Reflex: +3 Will: +2
Perception: +1
Initiative: +3
Current Weapon in Hand: Gauntlets (+4, 1d4+1, 20x2)
Current Conditions in Effect: Weapon Finesse

Used Items:
---
[/sblock]
 
Last edited:
He knew he was not perfect. He had managed to get lost on the way over, navigating though the busy, bustling streets. It was still so strange to him that so many people could live together, and yet still be strangers to each other. He was given directions, he was given looks, but he made it, and as he entered the stuffy, dusty room, he noticed it was already occupied by a few people he recognized. If this is what fate had in store for him, then he would rush towards it with open arms. He bowed and, extending his right hand in their direction, greeted the others, "As-salamu alaykum."

After shaking their hands, he continued, "My name is Samad Salil. You are here for the job, as well?"
[sblock=Samad's Mini Stats]portrait_zpsb29a81b5.png
Samad Salil
AC: 17 (14 flat-footed, 13 touch)
HP: 9/9
CMB: +1 CMD: 14
Fort: +0 Reflex: +5 Will: +2
Perception: +6, Low Light Vision
Initiative: +5
Current Weapon in Hand: Scimitar (+1, 1d6+1, 18-20 x2)
Current Conditions in Effect: Weapon Finesse
Spells Remaining (1st): 3/3

Used Items:
N/A
[/sblock]
 
Last edited:

SpicyWaffle

Villager
A familiar sense of deja vu taking him at the newcomer's arrival, Dane shook the elf's hand fervently in greeting, smiling as he nodded his response.

"Nice to meet you! Looks like we're all in the same boat," replied the chipper young man as he panned from Samad to Paskell. They both seemed so different from the usual folk he'd met back near Martna; sure, the occasional oddball drifter or distant adventurer, but rarely did Dane ever have the opportunity to openly converse with them.

"I'm Dane, by the way, though I guess you probably already knew that," he continued, still brimming with palpable enthusiasm. "Sorry if it seemed like I gave you the cold shoulder back there. But you know how it is: opportunity knocks, you've got to jump on it."

[sblock=Dane's Mini Stats]

Dane Mazelo
AC: 16 (13 flat-footed, 13 touch)
HP: 16/16
CMB: +2 CMD: 15
Fort: +4 Reflex: +3 Will: +2
Perception: +1
Initiative: +3
Current Weapon in Hand: Gauntlets (+4, 1d4+1, 20x2)
Current Conditions in Effect: Weapon Finesse

Used Items:
---
[/sblock]
 

omnitricks

Villager
"Hmmmm?" the tengu asked when he was interrupted from his curiosity. Oh yes the tower. That was what he was here for. Why shouldn't it be interesting? "Its an ancient dwarven tower. There has to be an adventure to experience!" That should be the reason they were asking for adventurers right? "And no, I didn't miss it" since as far as he remembered, this was the first time Paskell has ever seen let alone talk to Dane but the human didn't need to know that.

"Paskell" he said in reply when he was asked about his name adding "probably" when he repeated it as soon as Samad introduced himself. While he was a little confused by Samad's greeting Paskell decided against asking about it since what really wanted to say was "I thought when opportunity knocks, you'd open the door and let it in. I mean if I was your guest I'd be running to the guards if you jumped on me!" with the closest thing to a grin on his beak.

[sblock=OOC]First bad joke of many so bear with me. This is the only reason I'm wasting points on comedy XD[/sblock]

[sblock=Paskell's Mini Stats]


Paskell
AC: 18 (14 flat-footed, 14 touch)
HP: 8/8
CMB: +0 CMD: 14
Fort: 0 Reflex: +6 Will: -1
Perception: +5
Initiative: +4
Current Weapon in Hand:
Current Conditions in Effect:

Used Items:
[/sblock]
 

Systole

Community Supporter
GM: Going to wait two more days to make sure everyone is here that wants to be. The adventure bus will be leaving on Wednesday at the latest.
 

SpicyWaffle

Villager
Trying his best to stifle his chuckle at the terrible turn of phrase, Dane struggled not to roll his eyes even as he faltered and smiled. At least the Tengu seemed to be in good spirits!

"I s'pose I walked right into that one," muttered Dane as he shuffled on the bench, vision drifting from Paskell to grant the bookish gentleman over yonder the occasional glance in anticipation. Anxiousness tugged at him as he tapped his foot against the floor rhythmically in an endeavor not to bombard the guild clerk with questions about this ancient and mysterious tower.

[sblock=Dane's Mini Stats]

Dane Mazelo
AC: 16 (13 flat-footed, 13 touch)
HP: 16/16
CMB: +2 CMD: 15
Fort: +4 Reflex: +3 Will: +2
Perception: +1
Initiative: +3
Current Weapon in Hand: Gauntlets (+4, 1d4+1, 20x2)
Current Conditions in Effect: Weapon Finesse

Used Items:
---
[/sblock]
 
Last edited:
Taking a seat, he exhaled. Staring off into space, he responded, "I agree," though to no statement in particular. After a few minutes, he shook off his trance and refocused. Glancing at the bird man, he asked, "I have not seen one of you before. Where are you from?"

[sblock=Samad's Mini Stats]View attachment 56052
Samad Salil
AC: 17 (14 flat-footed, 13 touch)
HP: 9/9
CMB: +1 CMD: 14
Fort: +0 Reflex: +5 Will: +2
Perception: +6, Low Light Vision
Initiative: +5
Current Weapon in Hand: Scimitar (+1, 1d6+1, 18-20 x2)
Current Conditions in Effect: Weapon Finesse
Spells Remaining (1st): 3/3

Used Items:
N/A
[/sblock]
 
Last edited:

Systole

Community Supporter
At last Fallson Hev looks up from his work. “I’m sorry to have kept you waiting, but I was in the middle of tabulating the projected flax harvests for the upcoming year. It’s dreadfully important for the Guild to set the correct prices, you see. If we’d simply used last year’s numbers, we would have been undercharging by almost one and a quarter pence a sheaf!“ The old man looks extremely proud of this catch, as if he’d singlehandedly averted a major economic catastrophe.

“Well, you’re all here about the job, I expect.”
He pulls several complex-looking legal documents out of a drawer and hands one to each of you. “Our standard contract. You’re entitled to any goods you find with an independently appraised value of less than 10,000 gold sovereigns, adjusted for inflation from the date the contract is enacted. Above that, there’s a sliding scale of dividends – quite reasonable, I think you’ll find. We also offer a generous per diem salary. I’m afraid that expenses, however, are not covered. Just sign at the bottom, please.

“Oh, dear me! I’ve forgotten to tell you what the job actually is! Well, on the premises of one of our guild members, a swine farmer named Ivio Mallack to be precise, there is an ancient dwarven tower.”
He shakes his head. “The Venzan landscape is positively studded with the ridiculous things. We’d have acres more arable land if we simply pulled them all down, as I’ve suggested on many occasions. But I digress.

“This particular tower had been sealed for as long as anyone can remember, with no way in or out. Recently, we had a very minor earthquake in the area. Nothing to speak of, really. I myself slept through it. Unfortunately, it partially collapsed the tower. Since then, Mr. Mallack has been complaining of a strong odor whenever the wind blows from the direction of the ruins. He claims that the smell is causing his pigs to be unsettled, and he wants the problem solved before breeding season starts.”


Fallson shrugs. “I myself find this somewhat hard to countenance, but Mr. Mallack is a member in good standing and is entitled to remediation as per Guild rules. His farm is about three hours south by cart, and then about an hour’s walk east down Old Puerco Road. If you leave soon, you’ll be able to arrive by the evening. Mr. Mallack can put you up for the night, and you can commence your investigations tomorrow.

“Do you have any questions?”



...... Fallson Hev ......


GM: Anyone with the Linguistics skill can see that the contract is exactly what Fallson says it is. For those without Lingusitics, it seems fine as far as you can make out, but you quickly get lost in the legalese.

OOC, this is just a way for GMs to explain time-based gold awards. And if you're worried about having to share any goodies over 10,000 GP with the Guild, I can promise you that this will not be an issue.
 

SpicyWaffle

Villager
With contract in hand, Dane sat speechless at Fallson Hev's loquacious explanation, the man as proud of his own work as he was linguistically well-versed. Indeed, even as the well-educated fellow let loose the slew of information regarding this particular contract the trio had been given, Dane couldn't help but look down at the piece of parchment, mind boggled by the vast amounts of technical jargon and confusing use of parties. For all that the multitude of technicalities and verbose wording made the contract seem positively daunting, it might as well have been written in Orcish! But, at the very least, what little the naive youth could pick it out, it seemed legitimate. Dane would just have to go with his gut on this one, the well-read bookkeeper's summarization of the situation certainly solidifying the Martna youth's curiosity.

"Sounds easy enough. We go down there, check out the ruined tower and find out what's causing that stench, then put an end to it," he repeated, eyes drifting between his supposedly interested compatriots and Mister Hev. This was quite the big step, signing his first contract; and even though it might have looked insignificant to the elderly fellow whom had given it to them, Dane couldn't help but feel nervous at penning his name to the sheet. Furling his lips momentarily as he drifted in thought, Dane finally shook his doubt as he strode back up to the desk, taking the quill in-hand and swiftly scribbling his name poorly onto the contract.

"I've heard all I need to know. I'm your man for this, sir," smiled the adventurous scion, shaking the scribe's hand fervently to seal the deal before leaving the contract for Fallson, then stepping back to see how the other two souls would respond.

[sblock=Dane's Mini Stats]



Dane Mazelo
AC: 16 (13 flat-footed, 13 touch)
HP: 16/16
CMB: +2 CMD: 15
Fort: +4 Reflex: +3 Will: +2
Perception: +1
Initiative: +3
Current Weapon in Hand: Gauntlets (+4, 1d4+1, 20x2)
Current Conditions in Effect: Weapon Finesse

Used Items:
---
[/sblock]
 
Last edited:

omnitricks

Villager
Wow. It looks as if Paskell has a chance to profit from this inside information if he chooses to stock up on flax before the price goes up one and a quarter pence a sheaf, not! Why go through all that trouble when he could be on an adventure instead and have a chance to profit from that?

As a person who spent most of his time reading in the past and decided to become an adventurer from it he could tell that "the contract is as you say..." and they were not about to be messed up by some technicalities but a concern is "we keep items only if they are appraised below 10000 gold sovereigns yes? Does that mean the guild will be handling the appraisals when we are done?" Maybe they will lose anything truly valuable but at least Paskell will know what are the things he found.

Either way, it will prove a great adventure. A tower that has been sealed for a long time? Strong odors coming from it? Maybe its a monster...maybe zombies...maybe dragons! That is something that Paskell wanted to do and was already signing the papers giving a comment that "maybe if we do a good job you'll call us for anymore of those ridiculous Venzan things you find that needs exploring?"

But first things first "do you know anything else about this tower we're going to?" he asked handing back the contract.

[sblock=Paskell's Mini Stats]


Paskell
AC: 18 (14 flat-footed, 14 touch)
HP: 8/8
CMB: +0 CMD: 14
Fort: 0 Reflex: +6 Will: -1
Perception: +5
Initiative: +4
Current Weapon in Hand:
Current Conditions in Effect:

Used Items:
[/sblock]
 
Much of this made no sense to him. Many of the words were foreign, and though he could read the letters, they had no meaning together. Still, though, he had no reason to distrust someone who only wanted his help, and if these other candidates were signing it, he decided he should as well. So he signed it, first in Southern, then in Common, just to be safe.

"When do we begin?"

[sblock=Samad's Mini Stats]View attachment 56052
Samad Salil
AC: 17 (14 flat-footed, 13 touch)
HP: 9/9
CMB: +1 CMD: 14
Fort: +0 Reflex: +5 Will: +2
Perception: +6, Low Light Vision
Initiative: +5
Current Weapon in Hand: Scimitar (+1, 1d6+1, 18-20 x2)
Current Conditions in Effect: Weapon Finesse
Spells Remaining (1st): 3/3

Used Items:
N/A
[/sblock]
 
Last edited:
Aeron Nightborn - Magus

Having gotten quite lost in this new city, Aeron knew that he was already a bit late as he opened the door into the Land Owners and Cultivators Guild. Quickly asking for directions to the meeting, he was guided to the second floor and ushered into a room where the meeting had already started. Trying to stay as quiet as possible and not draw too much attention to himself, Aeron gave only a slight nod of acknowledgement to the others within the room before finding a place to sit as he was brought up to speed with the details of the job. Looking over the contract with a brief glance as most of it seemed too circular and convoluted to make much sense, Aeron felt a moment of hesitation to sign the contract without fully grasping its subtle legal bindings but the hesitation soon departed as he could almost feel his continuously lightening coin pouch hang from his belt. Fully resolved to make some much needed coin, Aeron signed his name to the contract. Settling in once more, Aeron listened as the others seated near him posed questions to their employer and decided to ask one of his own. "You said that these types of towers were common within the area. Have any of those towers been explored and, if so, did they have anything unexpected which should put us on guard when within this tower of similar design? Traps and the like."

[sblock=Aeron's Mini Stats]

Aeron.png
Aeron
AC: 17 (14 flat-footed, 13 touch)
HP: 9/9
CMB: +1 CMD: 15
Fort: 3 Reflex: +4 Will: +2
Perception: +0
Initiative: +4
Current Weapon in Hand: Scimitar (+1, 1d6+1, 18-20 x2)
Current Conditions in Effect: Weapon Finesse
Spells Remaining (1st): 2/2

Used Items:
[/sblock]
 
Last edited:

Systole

Community Supporter
Fallson is only too happy to discuss the details of the contract with Paskell, and once he starts going it takes a minute or two before you're able to stop him and get him back on track about the other details. To Samad, he replies, "As soon as possible, if you don't mind. There is a cart leaving in the hour for points south, and a round trip ticket is provided as per section C, paragraph 8, line 14 of your contract. Or was it 15?" He glances at the contract. "No, I was right the first time. Line 14."

To Aeron, he says, "I heard from a colleague in the Importers and Exporters Guild that one of their members lost a shipment to gremlins of some kind, and they found that the unwholesome little beasts were nesting in the ruins of a dwarven tower, but I think that that tower was in far worse repair than this one. I think it was little more than a basement, actually. More than that I don't know."




...... Fallson Hev ......


[sblock=K:Local 15]You've heard a little about this particular rumor. Franco Specialty Goods lost a wagonload of goods not too long ago, and Signor Franco hired some adventurers to deal with the problem. They found a boggard had taken over the local pugwampi gremlin tribe and was encouraging to steal pretty things for him. The tower in question was almost completely collapsed, and any traps that they found would have been set by the gremlins themselves.[sblock=K:Local 20]You know every detail of the story. You can check out the thread here if you care to, but the details probably aren't applicable.[/sblock][/sblock]
 

omnitricks

Villager
Paskell just nodded agreeing with Fallson's explanation on their ticket as he recalled what he read. The contract is good enough to get them going on the job and the tengu could not be happier. Fallson also seemed to know a lot more too. Gremlins are not the sort of creatures he was expecting if they were there at all but running through whatever traps they might set would be quite fun.

Rubbing his hands when their employer has finished speaking he'll excitedly ask the rest of the group "shall we get going now?" and will follow them to the cart. i"I'm sure Mr...uhm...Malk might know a lot more since he brought this problem to the guild in the first place."

[sblock=Paskell's Mini Stats]


Paskell
AC: 18 (14 flat-footed, 14 touch)
HP: 8/8
CMB: +0 CMD: 14
Fort: 0 Reflex: +6 Will: -1
Perception: +5
Initiative: +4
Current Weapon in Hand:
Current Conditions in Effect:

Used Items:
[/sblock]
 
Aeron gives a curt nod of agreement with the Tengu's words before turning to address Fallson. "If there is nothing else you need to tell me specifically, I will be waiting in the cart as well." Aeron passes a quick glance to the rest of the group before turning to follow in the wake of the Tengu.

[sblock=Aeron's Mini Stats]

View attachment 56109
Aeron
AC: 17 (14 flat-footed, 13 touch)
HP: 9/9
CMB: +1 CMD: 15
Fort: 3 Reflex: +4 Will: +2
Perception: +0
Initiative: +4
Current Weapon in Hand: Scimitar (+1, 1d6+1, 18-20 x2)
Current Conditions in Effect: Weapon Finesse
Spells Remaining (1st): 2/2

Used Items:
[/sblock]
 
Last edited:

SpicyWaffle

Villager
With the timely arrival of their newest Tiefling associate and a slew of serendipitous questions, Dane was feeling much more confident about this ordeal he'd signed up for. The thought of 'gremlins' was certainly unnerving, but at least the four warriors were keener on the prospect that they might be making a home out of the ruined tower.

"We'll be sure to keep an eye out for them," Dane replied as his other fellows began to fall out towards the the awaiting southbound cart, the young adventurous scion pivoting on his own heel as he waved his farewell to the studious tax master. "With luck, we'll be back tomorrow with some good news for the guild, Mister Fallson."

And with that, Dane too took his leave, stopping only to procure his belongings from the flophouse he'd taken residence in before heading off with all due speed for the transport that would take him on his first steps towards fame and fortune.

[sblock=Dane's Mini Stats]



Dane Mazelo
AC: 16 (13 flat-footed, 13 touch)
HP: 16/16
CMB: +2 CMD: 15
Fort: +4 Reflex: +3 Will: +2
Perception: +1
Initiative: +3
Current Weapon in Hand: Gauntlets (+4, 1d3+1, 20x2)
Current Conditions in Effect: Weapon Finesse

Used Items:
---
[/sblock]
 
The last to leave, Samad sat with his thoughts for a little while longer. He wasn't certain he knew what a gremlin was, but it didn't seem like it would matter. It's entirely possible that anything could have taken over a ruined tower, so a sealed one would be a mystery. Still, though, they numbered 4 now, with the addition of the newcomer, so he was not entirely concerned. Samad shook Fallson's hand again, "We will return in victory. I'm certain of it. As-salamu alaykum."
And with that, he followed the others to the carts.
[sblock=Samad's Mini Stats]

Samad Salil
AC: 17 (14 flat-footed, 13 touch)
HP: 9/9
CMB: +1 CMD: 14
Fort: +0 Reflex: +5 Will: +2
Perception: +6, Low Light Vision
Initiative: +5
Current Weapon in Hand: Scimitar (+1, 1d6+1, 18-20 x2)
Current Conditions in Effect: Weapon Finesse
Spells Remaining (1st): 3/3

Used Items:
N/A
[/sblock]
 

Advertisement

Top