Lucy (trailer)

Kramodlog

Naked and living in a barrel
I wonder if it ethical for an actor to play multiple superheroes in different films.

I'm so tired of the 10% brain use crap thing, but the rest of the trailer looks good.

[video=youtube;VcLERVsu1O8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcLERVsu1O8[/video]

Last edited:

Hand of Evil

Hero
Epic
At least Scarlett Johansson is taking on the female action hero, a role that has becoming rarer as the other actresses (Kate Beckinsale, Angelina Jolie, and Milla Jovovich) have gotten older.

Now if someone would get her and Jennifer Lawrence in the same movie, Black Widow vs. Mystique. :cool: :lol: :D

Cor Azer

First Post
I wonder if it ethical for an actor to play multiple superheroes in different films.

To be fair, the trend seems to be one good/acceptable portrayal and one less so...

Ryan Reynolds as Deadpool/Green Lantern
Chris Evans as Cap/Johnny Storm (also a hero in Push)
Halle Berry as Storm/Catwoman

So... ponder that...

Klirshon

First Post
To be fair, the trend seems to be one good/acceptable portrayal and one less so...

So... ponder that...

I estimate that this was the one less so. If it wasn't, it should be.

Kramodlog

Naked and living in a barrel

So... ponder that...
Ryan Reynolds sux, period.

Zombie_Babies

First Post
At least Scarlett Johansson is taking on the female action hero, a role that has becoming rarer as the other actresses (Kate Beckinsale, Angelina Jolie, and Milla Jovovich) have gotten older.

Now if someone would get her and Jennifer Lawrence in the same movie, Black Widow vs. Mystique. :cool: :lol: :D

Whoa, brah, Lawrence was a terrible Mystique. Romijin was sexier and played the role better. I don't get all this JLaw stuff. Like, I've seen her in some stuff and the only time I really liked what she did was American Hustle. The odd thing is, Amy Adams kicked her ass in that. Nobody in the awards community saw it that way, though, and JLaw got all the accolades. I just don't get it. Hell, in that movie she had a much smaller role, too. Meh, I'm so over her.

Ryan Reynolds sux, period.

Uhh, Waiting called. It said you're wrong.

Remove ads