Pathfinder 2E Lumen: An Undead Pathfinder 2E Ancestry

It's a new edition for Pathfinder—and our 14th article in this new run of TRAILseeker, the weekly e-zine where we publish Pathfinder-compatible material thanks to the support of our lovely Patreons! As we move towards the creepiest night of the year, what better than to celebrate with an undead ancestry? If you want to play a character that's not quite alive, Jeff Gomez' Lumen ancestry may be...

It's a new edition for Pathfinder—and our 14th article in this new run of TRAILseeker, the weekly e-zine where we publish Pathfinder-compatible material thanks to the support of our lovely Patreons!

As we move towards the creepiest night of the year, what better than to celebrate with an undead ancestry? If you want to play a character that's not quite alive, Jeff Gomez' Lumen ancestry may be right up your alley. If you're curious about it, you can find the article here, with color art by Guilherme Sommermeyer.

TRAILseeker2_014_Lumen.png

In TRAILseeker we publish everything from new ancestries, like this one, to new spells, adventure locations, feats, short adventures, equipment, magic items, AND MORE. You can access this and all our previous articles for as little as $1 at patreon.com/trailseeker Not sure if TRAILseeker is for you? We offer you FOUR articles FOR FREE (including a sweet, short adventure) here: bit.ly/trailseekerfree

Rhianni32

Adventurer
Been subscribed (patreoned?) to these since day 1.
The majority are good. A few are meh but I attribute that more to the rules being new causing unique format issues (traits and keywords).

I particularly liked the last two. Ancestory Mounts was great. Some feats and some new ancestory flavored mounts. 4 pages was a good amount for this.

The Fey Town (my apologies for forgetting the name I don't have it at the moment) was also great. It gave a couple rituals, I believe a few backgrounds, and some flavor of what this town is about. 4 pages was far too short for this topic however its reasonable for the price point and being a weekly production.

Helena Real

Dame of Solamnia (she/her)
Been subscribed (patreoned?) to these since day 1.
The majority are good. A few are meh but I attribute that more to the rules being new causing unique format issues (traits and keywords).

I particularly liked the last two. Ancestory Mounts was great. Some feats and some new ancestory flavored mounts. 4 pages was a good amount for this.

The Fey Town (my apologies for forgetting the name I don't have it at the moment) was also great. It gave a couple rituals, I believe a few backgrounds, and some flavor of what this town is about. 4 pages was far too short for this topic however its reasonable for the price point and being a weekly production.

Thank you! It's great to read that you're finding our content enjoyable and (hopefully) useful at your table ;)

Remove ads

Remove ads