• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Lycan Prestige Class

tennyson

First Post
Quick question: is there a prestige class that caters to (or requires someone to become) a lycan?

I have a player in my group who wants to become one, but we're all having a hard time in-game with a charcater who actively wants an affliction. If there was a class based around it, we can at least see if building a feasible story around it is possible.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Starbuck_II

First Post
Quick question: is there a prestige class that caters to (or requires someone to become) a lycan?

I have a player in my group who wants to become one, but we're all having a hard time in-game with a charcater who actively wants an affliction. If there was a class based around it, we can at least see if building a feasible story around it is possible.

Thanks in advance for your help!
The Web enhancement for Complete Divine has one: Moon Guardian. You can be good while using your Lycan form changing ability (your alignment no change). You also gain Natural spells a bonus feat at 1st so you can continue to cast.
You need 3rd lv Divine to qualify.

It says you could adjust requirements up or down to make more accessible.

AbyssKnight

First Post
Slaves of the Moon (by Paradigm Concepts) has a host of stuff for lycanthrope characters.

There are a few PrCs in Forgotten Realms that either require (Black Blood Hunter) or are influenced (Selune PrC in Faiths and Pantheons) lycanthrope characters.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads