[M&M] A quick informal poll.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Hah hah.. my wireless choked while making this poll, so here it goes (minus the nice polling option):

I've been thinking about making a non-superhero game using Mutants and Masterminds. Considering that DCU (aka Mutants and Masterminds 3e) has just been released, I was wondering how many of the usual M&M pbp players have 2e, 3e, and/or how many have both?

Also out of those who have both, which system do you think would work better for a non-supers game?

Last edited:

Walking Dad

First Post
I have both systems and would suggest M&M 2e, simply because their are more tested optional rules and non-superhero sourcebooks available.

Graybeard

Explorer
I use 2e since I own several books for that rule set and I don't feel like spending the money for 3e just yet. There is considerably more material available for 2e as well. I have played standard superhero games as well as non-powered hero games.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Thanks for the suggestions.

It looks like I'm going to have to find me a copy of Golden Age (since I know info within it will be very useful for the idea I have, particularly the equiptment section).

Remove ads