• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

M2: The Search for Goblin HQ

Gurdjieff

First Post
Quickly picking up all the items Jezibel dropped, Irene keeps her dagger aimed at Jezibel. "No need to be all cute now Jez, we've been there before. You might even want to be with those fishmen if I get a chance to settle our score."

Vigwyn the Unruly

First Post
Somac: Male Human Barbarian 2

Not owning a rope, nor having any special skill in rope use, Somac figures it best to let someone else do the tying. He thinks that he is most useful continuing to cut off the rear escape route from the wily Jezibel. He continues to keep his eyes carefully trained on the treacherous woman, ready to attack if she should attempt to flee.

Steve Jung

Explorer
Charlarn of Phyrah: Male human cleric 3

Charlarn cuts a length of silk rope to tie Jezibel's hands behind her back. (Use Rope (untrained) +10 to bind +2 for using a silk rope = +12)

Manzanita

First Post
Round 20

Jezibel frowns, but offers her hands in front of her for tying. "I can walk with yous. Or run, mor'an likely. Come on!"

In front, the group sees great success. Tor smacks his opponent, staggering it. Nurlan's longspear finishes it off. Rinaldo makes killing sahaugins look easy, as he feints, then runs his rapier through its eye, killing it instantly. (critical + Sneak attack!)

Looking out to the beach, sounds of smashing can be heard from the inside the square hut. Two sahaugin have turned over the canoe and are spilling out bags onto the sand beside it, the contents of which cannot be seen from the party's angle. Two more sahaugin are banging on the door of the round hut about 25 feet away. The party can't see the ocean from the current position.

Erekose13

Explorer
"Very nicely done Rinaldo. Well it looks like we are safe from here for now at least. Do we hold the fort? or exit slowly and try to stop some of these creatures?" asks Tenebrynn to those on the front lines.

Patlin

Explorer
"There might be innocents in that hut, in danger from the fish men." After a moments thought, Tor adds. "There also might be treasure. What should we do?"

Gurdjieff

First Post
"Oh yeah, they'll be very innocent if they lived amongst those ogres and goblins. Give me a break and let's get out of here while we still have what we came for."
Irene checks the cave if they didnt leave anything behind, anything that can be looted that is before trying to get the group moving again.

Steve Jung

Explorer
Charlarn of Phyrah: Male human cleric 3

"If we have even numbers, we might be able to take them. I don't like the idea of having them at our backs. Especially since they have crossbows."

Velmont

First Post
"My cousin's tricks are pretty succesfull" reply Rinaldo to Tenebrynn as he sheat his rapier. He grabs his crossbow that is laying on the ground and charge a new bolt. "Treasure. you know, I don't care for the moment. Would be nice, but we have our life. Now, for what it is in the hut, it must be some goblin or hobgoblin. I doubt a fisherman would have stayed here after the goblin troops arrived. Jezibel have been capture or did she escape?"

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads