• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Madden NFL 11

Goodsport

Explorer
This game hits stores on Tuesday, 8/10/10. :cool:

Before then, the game's playable demo will be available for download on both PlayStation Network and Xbox Live on Tuesday, 7/27/10, though only the Indianapolis Colts and the New York Jets will be available in it.

-G

Goodsport

Explorer
Until recently, I haven't had a console system since I had a PS2 back in 2002 or 2003.

So considering that EA stopped making the Madden games for the PC about 2-3 years ago, this will be my first Madden game in quite a while. :D

-G

Goodsport

Explorer
I haven't liked Madden since the 2005 version (ps2). What do you think of the demo?

I like it so far. :)

Of course, I haven't been able to play a Madden game since (I think) the 2008 version since that was the last one made for the PC and I only recently got my first current next-gen console system (PS3), so I have no idea how it compares to the last two versions. Also, as I have a pretty old PC system, this year's demo is the first time ever that I've played a Madden game in HD. :eek:

But so far, so good. You should at least try out the demo... it's free, after all. :cool:

-G

Remove ads