(Mafia/Werewolf Style Game) CALL FOR PLAYERS.

Wulf Ratbane

Adventurer
Hello, fellow gamers.

I am looking for 6-9 players to help me playtest a twist on Mafia. Here's the criteria for players:

1) Ideally, you are familiar with Mafia (aka Werewolf). But also ideally, not so familiar with it (especially message board versions) that you will plow over the other players. My gameplay de-emphasizes the social (bluffing) aspect and emphasizes deduction a bit more by giving the players a bit more reliable information.

2) You need to be contactable here at EN world by private message.

3) You need to play by my rules-- no cheating. All talk between players needs to be public. No PMs with other players. I need a "clean" playtest.

4) You need to be able to log in regularly throughout the day to keep a close eye on this thread. And by regularly, I mean extremely regular-- basically glued to the thread until play is complete. As play progresses, players will hand off play to the next player of their choice. I would be thrilled if no more than a few minutes passed between players.

I will check back in around 11:30 for players, with a proposed start time of noon.

Wulf Ratbane

Adventurer
So either there are fewer unsupervised IT guys, folks with private offices, and general slackers among the gaming population than I thought, or there just aren't any Mafia gamers here at ENworld. :p

I can certainly ease the "regularity" restriction if there are folks who would be interested otherwise.

Anybody?

Remove ads