Magic: The Gathering VS d20

Katerek

Iconic Gnoll
I remember back in the heydey of BBS's and Mailing Lists we used to bat around the idea of a DnD setting world for M:tG. IIRC the resonse was generally favorable.

Personally, I think it would be cool as all heck to see a Monster Manual Supplement featuring some of the really slick Magic Cards.

Maybe this should have been posted in the Conversion area, but hey I am new, so bear with me.

Is there anybody else out there that would love to see WoTC do something like this?

K

Katerek

Iconic Gnoll
Cool!

So far the only thing I have done is used a few names and concepts.

I would love to see anything that anyone has done.

I have always wanted to see how a Lhurgoyf would fair against a party of adventurers.

Katerek

Iconic Gnoll
A friend of mine is really wanting to use slivers as a major threat in an upcoming campaign of his. I looked out at realmsofevil and could find anything on slivers.

His concept is basically in the nearby saltmines the miners dig to deep and *boink* out pop some slivers, wackiness would then ensue.

K

Psion

Adventurer
Katerek said:
A friend of mine is really wanting to use slivers as a major threat in an upcoming campaign of his. I looked out at realmsofevil and could find anything on slivers.

Well, I can't seem to get onto the forum server right now, but if you go there, you might look in the womb of creation forums (it's been a while, so it probably isn't on the first page) or post a message to see if anyone has put the info up on their webpage.

Zappo

Explorer
It would be soooo cool, but I'd prefer to see a whole, organic campaign setting than a few converted creatures and artefacts.

Remove ads