Magnamund D20

dbm

Savage!
Hello all,
many moons ago now there was a new item on ENWorld saying that you could down load a free D20 supplement for the world of Magnamund. The url was http://www.eviloz.net/sub7/main.htm.

When ever I go to the site, it says it's down due to bandwidth limitations. Could some kind soul who managed to get the download send it on to me please?

Many thanks,
Dan

Tashtego

Explorer
The main problem with this file is that the creators got their information by directly cut and pasting from other people's websites without asking permission, most notably Jonathan Blake's. Yes, I know all the information comes from the books anyway, but some other people worked really hard on writing up articles and things and it's a shame when someone else tries claim credit for their work.

It'd be nice to see a resource in future with proper credit given and all of that.

Anyway, of interest to Lone Wolf fans are these links:
Project Aon which is working on displaying all the gamebooks in electronic format (yep, it's all legal!) and the Kai Wisdom Mailing List.

dbm

Savage!
Thanks for the info. I don't condone people stealing other's hard work, I thought it was an original publication.

Cheers,
Dan

Some of the LW cognoscenti, like Blake or Egelstaf, ought to contact Joe Dever and get him interested in an official d20 Magnamund product.

Or we need a rich patron to buy the rights.

Hmm. Now which of my elderly relatives might have put me in their wills....

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases