D&D (2024) Make your 2024 race(species/lineage):

Charlaquin

Goblin Queen (She/Her/Hers)
Now, if this was what we hope for rather than what we expect, I would want backgrounds to be overhauled and for previously racial proficiencies (including skill proficiencies) to be moved there. Have a Mountain-Born background that grants proficiency with hand and battle axes, light and war hammers a set of Artisan’s tools of your choice, and expertise in History, and a Stonecunning Trait that gives them special knowledge of stonework. Have a Woodland-Folk background that grants proficiency with long and short swords, long and short and bows, Perception, and Stealth, and a Mask of the Wild trait that lets them hide when lightly obscured by natural phenomena. Have a Multicultural background that gives you proficiency in two skills of your choice, two tools of your choice, and two languages of your choice. Etc. But I am certain that won’t happen. Too big of a change from vanilla 5e, breaks backwards compatibility.

Scribe

Legend
Thats essentially what I have for my own system.

If we cant even expect that..ugh, at least I can refine my own for a few years before this gets foisted on us. :ROFLMAO:

Remove ads