• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Making your own power cards

Relbanan

First Post
I removed the one that looked like it was incomplete. :) I kept the one with the longer description, it looked like a superset of the other. Of course, it's your set. :)

Thanks again for the great cards. :)

tristan_tewksbury

First Post
I made this MSE-SET using a C# program that pre-processed all the info. I never hand edited anything, so my MSE really isn't good at allowing edits.
Ah! That explains what was going on. Thanks for clearing that up, I feel much less like a complete idiot now ;)

Sorry for the hassle...

No worries. Now that I understand what is going on it makes more sense. I thought I was missing something obvious or was using the wrong version of the software.

Thanks for taking the time to take a look at this and perhaps make an editable version. I like your basic design, since the attack type and range are very clear at a quick glance, but wanted to edit the cards to add some others.

Again, thanks for the great cards and the work on making them available to us all.
:D

Farstrand

First Post
--snip---
With the 30/06/08 update, these cards are once again out of date. I can't make the PDFs myself, but if anyone else finds the time to do so, I'll link to the new file(s) here.

cheers

So I downloaded the set and got it to work in MSE, and then I exported the cards to images. And set out to make a PDF out of them.... But I can't figure out any smart and easy way to get them aligned 8 per page.

So anyone smarter then me perhaps could do it or give me a hint on how to proceed from here.

And just another Big thanks to Ander00, becouse these cards rock. :D

Oh and a quick question to Sunspot. Any chance of getting a PDF of all your cards? Since my wife likes them better then Ander00's so I thought I should print them aswell. :)
/Farstrand

Last edited:

Mercutio01

First Post
Your box is really cool Mercutio01!
You must have trained in arts & craft.

I can't tell if that's sarcasm or not. Anyway, I found something like this way back when that someone had made to keep D&D Miniature cards in. I have no idea what I did with that (or the box I actually made, for that matter), so I decided to make my own to keep my power cards in.

dagger

Adventurer
So I downloaded the set and got it to work in MSE, and then I exported the cards to images. And set out to make a PDF out of them.... But I can't figure out any smart and easy way to get them aligned 8 per page.

So anyone smarter then me perhaps could do it or give me a hint on how to proceed from here.

Well on my printer, I just go into Preferences when the print window comes up and change the page size to Letter.

Siroh

First Post
Well on my printer, I just go into Preferences when the print window comes up and change the page size to Letter.

yeah I was going to ask if someone might be able to reformat the PDF as a letter document? I don't have any desire to go buy A4 cardstock when I've got large stacks of letter sized cardstock lying around. It also looks like it wastes a lot of paper with the big white spaces.

MonkeyMage

First Post
Can someone please make a pdf of Ander's updated cards? I really love what he's done, but I can't figure out the set editor program.

Oh, found another error: missing Staff Item card

Last edited:

Remove ads