• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Malazan Book of the Fallen [Recruiting: M&M 2nd Ed]

Friday

First Post
....bit of grovelling.....

This is just on the off-chance that, after a long (not to mention abrupt and unexplained hiatus), I'm able to come back if [MENTION=51271]Voda Vosa[/MENTION], [MENTION=59043]Walking Dad[/MENTION] and [MENTION=88649]perrinmiller[/MENTION] were:

A. Still around

B. Still able to play after so long?

I realise the latter point is unlikely....but thought it was worth a shot. Regardless, if not, my apologies to you all for leaving so sharply and not letting anyone know. A few things IRL happened that were complicated, as IRL always is.

Cheers

F

Friday

First Post
Awesome! :cool:

Give me the weekend to remind myself of where we were, who you were and where everyone else in the MBotF world was and I think we can kick back into things....you okay with just starting where we had left off?

Thanks for getting back to me - grateful!

:blush:

I'd also been having a think about the system we were using while I stoked the courage to re-start....not sure what you're feelings on switching to something else would be...if any? We don't have to of course, but was trying to see what would be easier - had been thinking something akin to 3.5 meself...but we can work that out.

Last edited:

Friday

First Post
I'll prepare a brief recap in the other thread, before we pick up where we were and then I think we would be overdue for a bit of a level up.....on account of you folks being so good as to return after my hiatus.

:)

Friday

First Post
Alright my friends, we are re-capped and ready to go! If you feel I've missed/glossed over anything just shout - covered the major points and ready to pick up where we left off.

We may have a new player join us, figured it would be ok as I haven't heard from [MENTION=88649]perrinmiller[/MENTION] yet but he may still pop up. We'll see!

Laters

N

perrinmiller

Adventurer
I sort of stopped playing M&M, sorry. I would have declined sooner, but I really wanted to think about it first.

Besides, I am very busy and have no business starting (or restarting) anything more.

Good luck and all.

PS. Can you remove me from the campaign. Otherwise I will keep getting notifications about it.

Edit: Never mind, I just canceled the invite. All good now.

Last edited:

Remove ads