• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Male Gendered Lupine Hivemind Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Steve Jung said:
Rystil, do you know anyone who participated in the MIT Mystery Hunt? I read an article in Discover about MIT students and it focuses on the Hunt.
Yes, I do. I never did it, but I know some people who did. One guy I know was complaining about a silly clue for one that eventually boiled down to an orange slice, and then the answer was Kresge Auditorium

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Bront said:
We didn't have a big clue as to who was the bad guys, and in Cade's defense, he does have a big thing against goblins and goblinkin. Of course, it didn't help that I was tryiong to see if anyone else agreed with me that the goblins were more of a threat and people simply attacked them. Ahh, the fog of war.
Yes, true. That the party fragmented wasn't good, though. We probably wasted too many rounds partially because of that. Thankfully, since I've been pessimistic (I'm normally a big optimist :uhoh: ), I've had a chance to detach myself from this character. ;)

Jdvn1

Rystil Arden said:
Heehee :lol:

Anyways, hope you liked my random encounter. Soon, we'll get into the real stuff! :D

~Rystil, who thinks that since they aren't letting him cut the XP, you guys'll all be level 3 by the time you reach the actual quest :D :lol:
Assuming we live to get to the real stuff... ;) The 10% stabilization is pretty nasty. I'd rather try the untrained Autohypnosis check to auto-stabilize.

Rystil Arden

First Post
I'm normally optimistic with my characters too, but Two's LPNN adventure sort of sucked that right out of me when we started being stalked by a pair of lycanthropes in the night who can fire at us and escape, used up all our magic, and have DR we can't bypass :uhoh:

Jdvn1

Rystil Arden said:
I know, it was great! Just why I came up with the situation--all the racial tensions and preconceptions boiling to a head when the group had little time to choose! Roleplaying excitement added in to make a battle that much more interesting :D
... I thought you said it was random... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads