• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Male Gendered Lupine Hivemind Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knight Otu

First Post
Rystil Arden said:
Close, but no secrets are here. The secrets were e-mailed by me, the GM, to KO2, our judge ;)

Which I now finally get to read. *oof*

Aha... Mhm...

So basically, they're...

Uhoh...

Interesting...

Who'd have thought...

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Knight Otu said:

Aha... Mhm...

So basically, they're...

Uhoh...

Interesting...

Who'd have thought...
:lol: You only post that to get a reaction out of me.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Jdvn1 said:
How come the party didn't know the reputation?
They thought it was fake...because back before he became evil, he performed several screw-ups that weren't actually evil but seemed that way (or at the least were ends-justify-the-means to save the party and the nation and defeat the party's enemies), so people started spreading rumours about his evil deeds that were demonstrably false (such as "I heard Dhistan Moonshadow stormed Mt. Celestia!") that he proved to his party. After that, they stopped listening to the rumours, and it was at that point when he started to actually perform the vile deeds.

Jdvn1

Rystil Arden said:
They thought it was fake...because back before he became evil, he performed several screw-ups that weren't actually evil but seemed that way (or at the least were ends-justify-the-means to save the party and the nation and defeat the party's enemies), so people started spreading rumours about his evil deeds that were demonstrably false (such as "I heard Dhistan Moonshadow stormed Mt. Celestia!") that he proved to his party. After that, they stopped listening to the rumours, and it was at that point when he started to actually perform the vile deeds.
I suppose lots of things are possible with high Bluff checks...

Darth K'Trava

First Post
Knight Otu said:

Aha... Mhm...

So basically, they're...

Uhoh...

Interesting...

Who'd have thought...

Or several ways to blow a player's mind without saying much.... :)

Rystil Arden

First Post
Knight Otu said:

Aha... Mhm...

So basically, they're...

Uhoh...

Interesting...

Who'd have thought...
Heehee...now we can both grin in our secret OOC knowledge as the PCs sweat :D :lol:

Jdvn1

Sweat? Nah, I don't mind. I just have to come to terms with my first ever TPK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads