Malice of the Medusa (pt-1) [Manzanita judging]

orsal

LEW Judge
judge

Ah... I see, this one has been judgeless since Manzanita left. So let me step in to approve awards:

Basic arrow trap - CR 1 = 300xp divide by three = 100xp each
Aedan (Rogue2) - EL 2 = 600xp divided by three = 200xp each

For a grand total of 300xp each

Missing: time XP. LEW policy is that every character on an adventure receives 50 XP per level (up to 400) per month. Am I correct that no time XP has been awarded on this adventure? In which case, the final total should reflect time for the whole adventure.

Now, if I read this correctly, Midias and Reis were first level from early Oct'09 to mid Jan'10, and 2nd level from mid Jan'10 to late May'10. Thats 3+ months at level 1 and 4+ months at level 2. I figure that totals 12 level-months, for 600 XP. Add that to the 300 XP earned, and that should make 900 XP.

Let me know if I've missed something, then I'll make it official.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
Thanks for stepping in to help. Those last XP awards "grand total" were only for that encounter only. And you are right no time XP has been awarded at all or I would have put it with the rest in the character tracking thread.

Everything is linked here http://www.enworld.org/forum/living-en-world/266143-malice-medusa-pt-1-manzanita-judging.html for when I awarded it, and Manzanita did pop in once and aprrove the ones I marked off.

I just need official approval for the XP/treasure awarded after those Manzanita approved and time XP. I wasn't sure who was to award time XP.

Thanks again,

HM

orsal

LEW Judge
Thanks for stepping in to help. Those last XP awards "grand total" were only for that encounter only. And you are right no time XP has been awarded at all or I would have put it with the rest in the character tracking thread.

Everything is linked here http://www.enworld.org/forum/living-en-world/266143-malice-medusa-pt-1-manzanita-judging.html for when I awarded it, and Manzanita did pop in once and aprrove the ones I marked off.

I just need official approval for the XP/treasure awarded after those Manzanita approved and time XP. I wasn't sure who was to award time XP.

Thanks again,

HM

So I understand this award is now 900 XP, and 50 GP, each to Midias and Reis? (I don't worry about the AWOLs.) I approve that.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
WOW THANKS,

So just lose the wierd 37.5 XP and go with 900. And use the Time XP you figured for in the above post? 600xp each?

If that is correct I will add the Time Xp to the tracking incase they need referance to it.

HM

orsal

LEW Judge
WOW THANKS,

So just lose the wierd 37.5 XP and go with 900. And use the Time XP you figured for in the above post? 600xp each?

If that is correct I will add the Time Xp to the tracking incase they need referance to it.

HM

Yes. The time XP can seem like a lot; if adventures get bogged down in epidemics of slow-posting-itis, they end up being most of a character's advancement. But since PbP advancement is usually so slow, we figured this was necessary to give players a hope of reaching higher levels.

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
OK WD and Errandir you should go here: MotM 1,500xp, 100gp

And put the link in your character thread I guess, it will make it easier to tell where and when you got your awards.

(Again sorry about being a cheapsake, only 50gp wow I goofed, :eek: )

HM

Last edited:

Errandir

First Post
Huh. Wasn't it 100 gold? Because unless I'm misreading it, here it says that the party got 5 platinum each as pre-payment, and here it says that they got another 5 platinum each as post-payment.

I don't want to sound like I'm complaining. It was a great adventure, and I don't care much about the rewards. I was just confused, so I thought I might as well bring it up. :p

HolyMan

Thy wounds are healed!
opps my bad i thought 1 platinum piece equaled five gold, (it use to back in the day).

I'll correct that as soon as orsal ok's it. But I'm guessing that it will be alright.

HM

Manzanita

First Post
Sorry about dropping the ball on this. For the first time in 7 years, I no longer check this site regularly. Thanks for stepping up to the plate Orsal.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases