Malvec defeated, Mandrin found

DMEntropy

First Post
The evil priest of Murryghn, Malvec, has been defeated in his temple. Azeem has destroyed the Aspect of Murryghn deep within the cave complex that radiated a palpable evil in the innermost chambers of the temple. The remainder of the temple was investigated to ensure no more undead lurked about and several items of treasure were located as well as a big surprise. Mandrin Windell is a captive of the evil priest.

The PC's now have exited the temple and Mandrin squints in the bright light of the subtropical sun. The island is alive with the sounds of the jungle all about. The surf pounds the beach below in an endless murmur. A few fluffy white clouds dot an azure sky as a gentle westerly breeze blows through the trees.

RJKrik

First Post
Azeem Razuddi

Azeem, still standing though that is a fairly large miracle, looks at their well-"traveled" (IE kicked the crap out of) group. "Hmm, I've seen lively-er skeletons... not 20 minutes ago in fact." (he smiles) "Not to make lite of the situation. I have no idea how you got here Mandrin, glad we went through and looked for you though not sure how you would have looked after a few more... well nevermind, that story can be for later." (he seems in good spirits after the fairly daunting battle with the evil priest)

"Anyway we can mess up this lock Ezieer, or rather lock it again so you can't open it? Just incase. It might also be a good idea to let the villiagers know Malvec is done for, though I think leaving a note here would work well enough. Eis, can you take care of that. Put it up on the door, something like "the Evil priest has been stopped, continue on with your lives in the "garden" as you see fit." And once that is done let us get ourselves back to the, what did you call it Ezieer skiff? And head for the Avonia."

Last edited:

Ezieer

First Post
"I be not feeling too hearty... I just want to go. Lets get off this darn island. Grab da swag and set sail. I ain't messing with the door.... the natives will want to fix this place the way they like it anyway... aint up to me to keep nobody in nor out."

RJKrik

First Post
Azeem Razuddi

Azeem shrugs "Good point, well let's leave the note then and get off of this island before something else decides it wants to take a bite, swipe, or something equally nasty at us."

Ezieer

First Post
"Ugg... that would be ill fortune indeed. Hopefully we wont run into the other one. Let's strip Malvec of his armor as well... it looks like it has value."

Last edited:

DMEntropy

First Post
You are all gathered at the front door of the Temple of Murryghn. Azeem has destroyed the Aspect of Murryghn deep in the complex. You have scoured the complex and taken all of value you could find. Plans?

Ezieer

First Post
Take our loot, Theodus and Mandrin can carry it using the shield as a litter. Azeem, Ezieer, Morcano and Eisinrhyr will guard front and back of them as we head down the trail.

If we run into the woman, we will be friendly and tell her everything.
If we run into the other villagers, we will parley with them.
If we don't, we will head down the path torward the opposite side of the island where our skiff is and set sail (we have a boat to catch!).

Last edited:

Arkhandus

First Post
I agree with Ezieer. Theodus will get his backpack and put it on again, hauling what treasure he must, and just wants to get off the island.

BTW, as I had said in-game, Theodus had already taken Malvec's valuables and flail right when the battle ended, and right after he decapitated the unconscious Malvec. He didn't want to take the heavy shield or armor, nor the holy/unholy symbol, but will help carry them if the others want to try selling the junk.

Ezieer

First Post
Assumably done with the Garden of Death, we will be trudging down from the heights to where the trail meets the stonehenge type archway in the village. Ezieer is visibly exhausted.

"Woof... I feel like I've been drug on a hook and line for hours. Damn sticky slime on dose lids was poison o' some kind. How are you feeling Theodus? I feel like I'm going to fall over and puke up me guts."

DMEntropy

First Post
You pick your way down the slope of the mountainside. The trail that you followed is not quite as plain on your way down as it was when you followed it up to the temple though. The main trail is still clear and leads you to the standing stones outside of the village. No one is seen in the village. Keorge says that he cannot see where any of the villagers are in the immediate area.

Remove ads