Malvec defeated, Mandrin found

morcano

First Post
OOC-Gahh is nothing ever easy?

After looking at the horizon for any sign of the Avonia, Morcano catches Ezieer's eye and asks: "No offense intended Ezieer. But are you sure we are going the right way?". "Just wondering since we haven't yet seen the ship and I for one would like some rest."

Ezieer

First Post
"The seas are a big place... and we aren't even near the coast. I be as sure as I can be... we are in the right spot or right next to the right spot. But with the winds and the tides... the Avonia might have drifted off a bit... just start making some noise."

DMEntropy

First Post
The sun sets and you are bathed in Talin's waning light as well as the sharp glare of Lunak. The night is calm and little breeze stirs your sail. Fortunately, the sea is calm as well. There is no sign of the Avonia, or any other ship, on the horizon. You are alone at sea.

RJKrik

First Post
Azeem Razuddi

Azeem looks about as the skies darken... "Hmm, not quite the "welcome home" I would have liked but there you are. I can try my Dancing lights spell, can send the 4 lights straight up, with the skies clear they should be seen for some distance. No idea if the Avonia would recognize them as from us however. I could arrange them in an arrow pointing down towards the boat, or perhaps something else. It might also attract unwanted attention however so before I do anything I'd like some opinions."

Ezieer

First Post
"Aye Azeem... just about our only hope left. We will have to turn about and head back to the island if we done meet up with the Avonia soon."

DMEntropy

First Post
Azeem calls forth his magical lights and directs them as high as he can making a downward arrow pattern with them. They last for about a minute and then wink out.

The ocean remains calm. You are all startled by a loud, wet sounding blast of air near the boat until you realize it is a porpoise making its way in the ocean.

The night passes on without any sign of ships on the horizon. As dawn approaches, a slight westerly breeze picks up again. You are sitting in the open ocean about 1/2 day north of the Garden of Murryghn and about 1 day south of the island of the Mari tribe.

Last edited:

RJKrik

First Post
Azeem Razuddi

"Well, that is who Lady Karnom was dealing with, so it would make sense that the Avonia headed there. Ezieer, do you think you can get us there?"

Remove ads