• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Man on the Run IC Thread

Bront

The man with the probe
Shari finds a soft place to sit and sits down to rest her weary body. "I'm so sorry ta bring this on ya all. Ye're too kind to be helpin a stranger such as me."

ByteRynn

First Post
Hoborne sets his back against a tree, settling in.

"Mysterious strangers, sewer escapes, jungle adventures...which among us expected any less when coming to Xen'drik?"

Andor

First Post
Aaron leans his shield against a tree and sits down reclining against it. He covers a yawn with his hand. "I dunno. I was rather hoping to work the rune covered ruins and exotic artefactes into it somewhere."

Animus

Explorer
Box Text:
The next 4 hours are hot. And sticky. But somehow you manage to rest. Critters of the jungle come and observe you throughout the day, but none come so close as the clearing. With the sun still ascending the sky, you are all rested. You do know that to regain spells, you'll need more rest, but at least you won't be fatigued.

Last edited:

Drowned Hero

First Post
Bront said:
Shari finds a soft place to sit and sits down to rest her weary body. "I'm so sorry ta bring this on ya all. Ye're too kind to be helpin a stranger such as me."

ByteRynn said:
Hoborne sets his back against a tree, settling in.

"Mysterious strangers, sewer escapes, jungle adventures...which among us expected any less when coming to Xen'drik?"

'It's fine for me' 'Xen'drik is a place of adventure and im willing to take this one to the end' 'whatever that comes to be' 'you have any plans miss?'
Qualos looks at Shari and the rest of the group 'It seems we are fully rested again' 'its getting late so i dont know if you people want to camp a bit further into the jungle or do we camp here at the sewer exit?' 'Im up to eigther'

Animus

Explorer
OOC: [sblock]
Bront wanted a shorter rest time. You can have that, and you will be rested but there won't be any spells refreshed. Is that what the group wants?
[/sblock]

Bront

The man with the probe
"Well, I think when we've found a good place fer tha night, we kin talk more. I think I owe ya'll that," Shari says. "But I think we're best tryin' ta move durnin tha day and campin at night."

OOC: AKA, rest a few hours, then move, then sleep the night.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads