• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Man on the Run IC Thread

Animus

Explorer
Andor said:
"Aaron d'Tharashk of the Finders Guild, obviously. And I'll have some wine if you have any Red."

"Wine coming right up!" Red says. He goes to the back and brings back some wine. "Here ya go!"

Bront

The man with the probe
"Well, it's good to meet y'all, and I'm sorry ya got dragged inta this mess," Shari says. "If ya were ta git now, I'd hardly blame ya. Ye'v been a big help so far, an I thank ya for that. Just not sure what ta do, seems no where's safe."

Animus

Explorer
The evening seems quiet for the most part. You talk about yourselves, the situation and your next course of action. There is a loud knock at the door.

"Night Watch here! Open up!"

"What ya need?" Red replies.

"We need to search the place," is the response he gets.

Red turns to you and says, "I don't know if this for you or for me, but either way, Night Watch ain't no good."

Now what?

Drowned Hero

First Post
Qualos Shifter/Fighter

Looks around for a stair or a door 'was this not a safe spot?' 'we must hide or get outside fast' 'Red takes us somewhere we can hide or show us anotehr door out'

Spot +1

GM:
[sblock] A map would help to see possible escape routes
[/sblock]

Bront

The man with the probe
"Knowin' Red, the only thing I'dve worried about was my virtue, and I can defend that quite well enough." Shari says.

OOC: A map or description would be nice, yes.

Animus

Explorer
"Well, there's two ways out, and the Night Watch is knocking on one of them," Red says. "You can go to my quarters where there is a trap door that leads to the sewers, and my ship. You can also get to most of the city that way via the sewer system."

OOC: There are two ways out of here: a trap door in Red's quarters, and the way you came in. I'll have a map sometime tommorrow. I just don't have the time to do it tonight.

Bront

The man with the probe
"Ugh, well, the sewers seem like the way to go, at least we can figure out where to go from there." Shari says.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads