• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Map Folio 3D (merged)

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
dragnmastr85 said:
is it big? are there different rooms? or is it just a castle? would it be good for a dungoen?

You can see them, with doors and windows, in the pictures. They are to scale for minitures. There are a number of buildings which I will add here. Not for a dungeon, more for a section of a town.

Gez

First Post
I just bought one. The same day I found my FFG books when I went back home.

I started to cut and fold the tower before discovering I was out of sufficiently adhesive glue...

dragnmastr85 said:
is it big? are there different rooms? or is it just a castle? would it be good for a dungeon?

You'd have to buy several set. You can make one house, one inn, one smithy, one wall, and one tower with what you're given. Actually, it doesn't feature all the Foldup Paper Models that are on WotC's site (look for the discontinued article archives, then disable JavaScript, and you can download them). The bridge, the octagonal tower and the half-tower, etc., are not there.

As for dungeon, no. But you could make a donjon. :)

Last edited:

Mark

dragnmastr85 said:
so its just a bunch of cardboard buildings? how would one do a battel in one? does the roof lift off easily?

In one? I guess you could build them so the roofs are removable, but I think it is more for fighting *around them*

Mark

Gez said:
I just bought one. The same day I found my FFG books when I went back home.

I started to cut and fold the tower before discovering I was out of sufficiently adhesive glue...

Yup. You'll need glue, and it helps to have a metal rules for a straight edge to run your exacto knife along to score (leave an impression) where you'll want to make the folds.

Mark

The smithy comes with some optional parts so it can be as is or burnt out (which fits within, so you can just remove the unburnt building and chimney to reveal the burnt one).

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads