Map help needed -- looking for a mix of caves and dungeon chambers with water features

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
My Google Fu is failing me as are the various dungeon generators.

Does anyone know of a good dungeon map with at least a dozen rooms that mixes both caves and finished chambers and has a fair amount of water in it? I'm looking to run a frog folk dungeon this month, inspired by EverQuest's Guk, but featuring a much better map than is available to fans of that game.

Thanks.

Parmandur

Book-Friend
Try these on for size:

fizbans-lair11.jpg

fizbans-lair7.jpg

aco175

Legend
I always liked this one from Keep on the Shadowfell. Just watch out for the King's Road, my PCs always get attacked when traveling on it.
1685827834804.png

1685827925912.png

GMMichael

Guide of Modos
Does anyone know of a good dungeon map with at least a dozen rooms that mixes both caves and finished chambers and has a fair amount of water in it? I'm looking to run a frog folk dungeon this month, inspired by EverQuest's Guk, but featuring a much better map than is available to fans of that game.
One URL to rule them all:

Choose Aquatic motif, and Polymorph Rooms: Many (those will be your water rooms).

Is this supposed to be a relatively new / recently sunken location? I don't expect finished chambers to stand up well in a sunken/submerged environment.

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
One URL to rule them all:

Choose Aquatic motif, and Polymorph Rooms: Many (those will be your water rooms).

Is this supposed to be a relatively new / recently sunken location? I don't expect finished chambers to stand up well in a sunken/submerged environment.
This is a landscape that had a wizard war 50 years ago, and all sorts of folks have moved into the ruins. The froggies have moved into a ruin that is partially flooded. (Sticking your dungeon's secret entrance behind a waterfall turns out to be a terrible idea in actual practice.)

Whizbang Dustyboots

Gnometown Hero
I'm going with Dyson Logos' Infested Halls, which has dampness (I'll play up the moisture on the walls to underscore why there's the huge forest of fungus) along with an interesting two-level approach with a crumbling walkway overlooking the double-height main hall.

Filling with frogfolk (reskinned goblins who can be surprised, unlike Shadowdark goblins, but who can also swim well) and a froggy leadership that is playing dangerous games with necromantic lore, in a nod to EQ's Guk. This dungeon will be referred to as Muk.

infested-hall-patreon.jpg

Remove ads