D&D General Map which shows the location of the modules in Greyhawk

werecorpse

Adventurer
kinda/sorta... it was shown on the large area map in the Return to the Keep on the Borderlands module (although not detailed there), which was set on the edge of the Yeomanry...
Fair enough.
I always had in in northern Ratik which I thought was semi official but maybe was just me.

Fair enough.
I always had in in northern Ratik which I thought was semi official but maybe was just me.
I think B1 mentioned Ratik as one of the possible places to set it... or maybe it was B2. Have to look, been a while since I read either. In any event, I think EGG had the broad intention that the blocked off tunnel that led from the 'temple of evil chaos' in the Caves of Chaos led to Quasqueton (although not specified as being exactly that), so both modules take place in the same area...

DND_Reborn

The High Aldwin
This is the Greyhawk map that I use: Flanaess Online Map - Anna B Meyer
Yeah, her map is the basis for the map used in the link by the OP I believe (they look identical to me).

After clicking your link, if you click on the easyzoom link or just go here: EasyZoom

1607438499776.png

Then click Download and you can download the full res (112 mb) map if you want it on your computer, etc.

Remove ads