D&D General Map which shows the location of the modules in Greyhawk

AdmundfortGeographer

Getting lost in fantasy maps
Nice stuff there. I checked many, and there were only a few I saw placed in locations I would not have.

I think there is an opportunity to place all the adventure cards from the City of Greyhawk boxed set. Those seem missing.

el-remmen

Moderator Emeritus
I have never really run a game in Greyhawk, but I have stolen from the setting gratuitously. This a great resource!

Heh. I wrote some of the ones for Dungeon that appear there. A couple aren't really where I placed them when I ran them way back in the day, but I wasn't very specific when I sent them to Dungeon sometimes....

AdmundfortGeographer

Getting lost in fantasy maps
Well one that stood out as noticeably far off, to me, was The Setting Sun. It’s on the opposite end of The Wild Coast not far from the stalemated battle lines.

Longetalos

Explorer
If there are some cool modules that you believe should be placed on the map and are missing, or that some modules are placed in the wrong location, you can go to the following sticky forum and post a comment.
Canonfire! Forums-viewtopic-Adventures and Module location in the Flanaess map

This is a work in progress as it is quite ambitious to grab every module out there placed in Greyhawk and try to located them so any help would be appreciated as it helps the whole community.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases