Maps and Stuff

Warchild

First Post
I'm changing it now. What was the reason it changed, btw??
Another nit pick is that Lavernum is definitely more of a city than a castle, its quite the sprawling metropolis in fact. It should use the City icon, rather than the Castle. But thats not a huge problem, or anything. :)

Leopold

NKL4LYFE
no idea on the change. Couldn't tell you, perhaps it's a typo but if you put that city on the other island in this way you could have the ENTIRE island be the sprawling metropolis. In this way you could increase the trade of the city to be more in line with the "whatever you want we got it" policy. Like you said the neighbors to the north squabble and quarrel over everythign so they might as well be neutral in their stance.

Send a note off to LRK and have him change the icon on the map.

Warchild

First Post
Well, thinking about it now, it makes a lot more sense for Lavernum to be on the bigger island as it was originally. Shay Lay wants to distance himslef somewhat from the Haven Lands. Being on the southern end of the second biggest island puts Lavernum a littl close for comfort.

Leopold

NKL4LYFE
Warchild said:
Well, thinking about it now, it makes a lot more sense for Lavernum to be on the bigger island as it was originally. Shay Lay wants to distance himslef somewhat from the Haven Lands. Being on the southern end of the second biggest island puts Lavernum a littl close for comfort.

no problem..email LronKinevil and tell him about it. he does the maps so he will have to edit it and change it back...

LRonKnieval

First Post
Leopold...
Warchild sent me an e-mail about the maps. Basically, there were a lot of drafts done. The first one posted on the site is actually an earlier prototype.
Pre-Utalia. I have a very complex version, (post Utalia) that we decided to hold back on until we have fully determined the status of the Utalia Docs.
Warchild, said it made more sense... but some of the locations are quite different. If you want a copy of the Utalia of it now, send me an e-mail and let me know.

Take care

L.Ron.Knieval

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases