• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Maps of the City of Greyhawk?

Darius101

First Post
Wga1

The module WGA1 has a great detailed map of the City of Greyhawk.
I have been using that map for many years.
They used the same map for the sewers in the boxed set as I recall.
You can download the adventure in PDF format for about $5 at SV games and probably at RPGnow.
The modules title is Falcons Revenge.

Later,
Darius

Romnipotent

First Post
Im gonna be a rat B and link Maldin's pictures directly do people can print em.... If I'm asked to take the link down I will....

removed as requested

Its easier, still the map references on the site are good to use

Last edited:

grodog

Hero
Vigwyn the Unruly said:
Edit: If you have any extra LGJ#2s laying around in the back room at Paizo, let me know and I'll gladly buy one! ;)

You can always print Denis' maps from his web site on a plotter, which will give you a poster-sized print out :D

Melan

Explorer
Wow, Maldin's maps are actually good. As someone who hates the released City of Greyhawk set with a burning passion, I find it almost bearable. Mind you, almost. ;)

William Ronald

Explorer
I have some Greyhawk map links inthe Maps and Other Campaign Resources link in my sig. (I will have to update the thread as some of the maps seem to be out of date.)

I will add Maldin's links to the thred, but I will also take them down if he asks.

Maldin

First Post
Greetings everyone! Many thanks for the many kind words about my maps. It means alot to know that people enjoy them. I created the maps in Photoshop and Illustrator by hand. I did not use CC2 (or any other automated mapping program), never mind the Harn symbol add on (though I hasten to add that the CC2 Harn mapping group is doing great work).

Erik and I have long wished to continue the CoG article series, but time (and other things) have conspired against us. Slowly I'll be adding some site descriptions (like I have with Eridok's shop) over the summer, and perhaps I'll yet be able to convince Erik to contribute some locations as well to what I hope will be a continually growing City of Greyhawk section. ;-)

For those of you who directly downloaded the maps, please do visit my actual site, as there is lots of info there including pop-up labels for all published locations in the city (all those little red dots you see on my maps).

I would, however, ask that my site NOT be used as a file-server for ENWorld, so please edit the links that have been given above to point, if not to my main page, but at least to my Site Map page, wherein I have added direct links to the map files (for those with slow connections wishing to avoid my active maps). My site map can be found at http://melkot.com/sitehistory.html
Many thanks for your understanding on this point.

Denis, aka "Maldin"
=============================
Maldin's Greyhawk http://melkot.com
Check out the ton of cool Edition-independent stuff on my website, New Spells, Magic Items, Notoriety, Artifacts, Kyuss, secrets of the Twin Cataclysms, the Codex of the Infinite Planes, the Dreadwood, the cities of Melkot, Greyhawk and Irongate, a Grand Unified Theory for all of D&D, magic and the Multiverse, and much, much more!!

Last edited:

Vigwyn the Unruly said:
So FR maps are all over the internet, including in free downloads on WotC's site, but I can't find a decent map of the City of Greyhawk to save my life.

Can someone point me to one?

Thanks!
A map of the City can be found here:
http://www.profantasy.com/library/default.asp
Enter "greyhawk" in the search field and the third result should be the City of Greyhawk in all it's glory. The SECOND result is a map of the undercity.

You will, however, need to download the free viewer at:
http://www.profantasy.com/library/dpv.asp

Patman21967

First Post
Maldin,
Since I am one who does not have this "plotter" device, and am running the AP2, any chance of you selling printed versions of the maps?

Remove ads