Mark Chance's What if...? Marvel Universe [OOC Thread]

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Hey everyone! I'm not sure what the hell's happened to me lately. I can rattle the excuses (seasonal mood swing, persistent hacking cough, the start of the school year, et cetera), but it all just sounds so hollow.

So, here's the deal: After I get done posting this message here and a few other places, I'm going to update games. We also need to see who is still around, et cetera.

Mea culpa maxima.

hero4hire

Explorer
Mark Chance said:
Hey everyone! I'm not sure what the hell's happened to me lately. I can rattle the excuses (seasonal mood swing, persistent hacking cough, the start of the school year, et cetera), but it all just sounds so hollow.

So, here's the deal: After I get done posting this message here and a few other places, I'm going to update games. We also need to see who is still around, et cetera.

Mea culpa maxima.

Yay!!! :D

Mark Chance

Boingy! Boingy!
Salix said:
Has this game been read its last rites?

I am sooo sorry. I've completely forgotten about this site. My life basically derailed hugely, including a sudden, completely unexpected death in the immediate family. I've been treading water for weeks just trying to stay caught up with curriculum development issues, lesson planning, et cetera.

I honestly cannot say I'll be returning to ENWorld on a regular basis any time soon.

:(

Salix

First Post
Mark Chance said:
I am sooo sorry. I've completely forgotten about this site. My life basically derailed hugely, including a sudden, completely unexpected death in the immediate family. I've been treading water for weeks just trying to stay caught up with curriculum development issues, lesson planning, et cetera.

I honestly cannot say I'll be returning to ENWorld on a regular basis any time soon.

:(
No need for apologies. Your family is way more important than role-playing. Good luck with everything.

Remove ads