• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Martial Exemplar Paragon Path

ghearus

Explorer
Martial Exemplar

“I have spent my life learning my path, and none are better than me.”
[FONT=&quot]Prerequisites: [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Martial power source, no multi-class feats.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Special: [/FONT][FONT=&quot]After taking this Paragon Path, you do not qualify for multi-class feats.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]You are an expert in your field; you have trained longer and harder than most, and this has opened new opportunities for you.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Martial Exemplar Path Features[/FONT]

Martial Artist (11th Level): Gain an additional Level 1 At-Will Attack power from your class.
Martial Action (11th Level): When you spend an action point, you may also make an additional attack using the power gained by Expert Training.
Martial Expertise (11th Level): Gain one feat that has your class as a requirement. Ignore attribute requirements, but not class feature or racial requirements.
Martial Precision (16th Level): Choose a specific weapon group, such as light blades, or spears. When you make an attack roll with that weapon group, you can score a critical hit on a natural 19 or 20.
[FONT=&quot]Martial Exemplar Exploits[/FONT]

In place of the paragon path encounter power gained at 11th level, you can select any encounter power of 7th level or lower from your class. You gain a +1 bonus to any attack roll made with this power.
In place of the paragon path utility power gained at 12th level, you can select any utility power of 10th level or lower from your class.
In place of the paragon path daily power gained at 20th level, you can select any daily power of 19th level or lower from your class. You gain a +1 bonus to any attack roll made with this power.
Divine Exemplar

“My devotion is unwavering, and this is the font of my power.
[FONT=&quot]Prerequisites: [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Divine power source, no multi-class feats.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Special: [/FONT][FONT=&quot]After taking this Paragon Path, you do not qualify for multi-class feats.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]There are none more devoted to your faith than you, and you are an inspiration to followers of your Faith.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Divine Exemplar Path Features[/FONT]

Prayer from the Devout (11th Level): Gain an additional Level 1 At-Will Attack power from your class.
Divine Action (11th Level): When you spend an action point, you may also use a Channel Divinity power.
Focus of the Faithful (11th Level): Gain one feat that has your class as a requirement. Ignore attribute requirements, but not class feature or racial requirements.
Divine Endowment (16th Level): Select a Divine class other than yours; you gain a Channel Divinity power from that class. When using a power with the Implement keyword you can score a critical hit on a natural 19 or 20.
[FONT=&quot]Divine Exemplar Exploits[/FONT]

In place of the paragon path encounter power gained at 11th level, you can select any encounter power of 7th level or lower from your class. You gain a +1 bonus to any attack roll made with this power.
In place of the paragon path utility power gained at 12th level, you can select any utility power of 10th level or lower from your class. Any power with the healing keyword grants additional hit points equal to your wisdom or charisma modifier.
In place of the paragon path daily power gained at 20th level, you can select any daily power of 19th level or lower from your class. You gain a +1 bonus to any attack roll made with this power.
Arcane Exemplar

“I have mastered the ebb and flow of magic, and my own will infuses me with power.”
[FONT=&quot]Prerequisites: [/FONT][FONT=&quot]Arcane power source, no multi-class feats.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]You have mastered the Arcane Arts and your power is the greater for it.[/FONT]
Arcane [FONT=&quot]Exemplar Path Features[/FONT]

Master of Magic (11th Level): Gain an additional Level 1 At-Will Attack power from your class.
Spontaneous Action (11th Level): You can choose to recharge an encounter power that you have already expended instead of taking an extra action.
Mysteries Unravelled (11th Level): Gain one feat that has your class as a requirement. Ignore attribute requirements, but not class feature or racial requirements.
Assaulting Augury (16th Level): Choose one of Will, Fortitude, or Reflex defenses. When you make an attack roll targeting this defense, you can score a critical hit on a natural 19 or 20.
Arcane [FONT=&quot]Exemplar Exploits[/FONT]

In place of the paragon path utility power gained at 12th level, you can select any utility power of 10th level or lower from your class.

Exemplar Feats

Exemplar of the Blade

Prerequisites: Martial Exemplar, Fighter
Benefit: You gain one of One-handed Weapon Talent, Two-handed Weapon Talent, Battlerager Vigor, or Tempest Technique.
Exemplar of the Wild

Prerequisites: Martial Exemplar, Ranger
Benefit: You gain one of Beast Mastery, Archer Fighting Style, or Two-Blade Fighting Style.
Exemplar of the Shadows

Prerequisites: Martial Exemplar, Rogue
Benefit: You gain one of Artful Dodger, Brutal Scoundrel, or Ruthless Ruffian.
Exemplar of Battle

Prerequisites: Martial Exemplar, Warlord
Benefit: You gain one of Bravura Presence, Inspiring Presence, Tactical Presence, or Resourceful Presence.

Last edited:

Remove ads