D&D 5E Massive D&D Shops List: 53 shops, all magic items listed, shop names, workers, and races, etc.

Pourgrammar

Villager
This is the second time that I've done this, though I never placed the first on DM's Guild, just reddit, and it was a HUSE hit. I was driven to make an even better city that lists all the items I could find and make the formatting much better. The list includes shops, shop names, worker races and names, item lists with price tables, or prices and weights when listed, a ton of opportunity for role-playing, a way to add more depth when encountering and interacting with a city, and so much more!

*Every item has been divided into what I considered to be the appropriate shops for such items, very seldom did I duplicate items, so it may be tricky to find certain things. Also, all artisan's tools have their own individual shops with the tools that belong to them.

I have dedicated endless hours and days and I hope fellow DM's out there can find this useful. I'm creating this thread to try and reach as many DM's out there that can make use out of it because I would have LOVED to have found this for myself. If even one can make use of it, creating this thread was worth it.

Hope this is the appropriate way to share the content. I'm new here.

https://www.dmsguild.com/product/409260/Massive-DD-Shops-List?affiliate_id=2062161

Thanks for allowing an opportunity to share my content!

I believe you're supposed to have a paid publisher account to promote content you're selling on DM's Guild here in the general forum, but since it is actually a "pay what you want", suggested donation situation it's perhaps a bit of a gray area.

dave2008

Legend
This is the second time that I've done this, though I never placed the first on DM's Guild, just reddit, and it was a HUSE hit. I was driven to make an even better city that lists all the items I could find and make the formatting much better. The list includes shops, shop names, worker races and names, item lists with price tables, or prices and weights when listed, a ton of opportunity for role-playing, a way to add more depth when encountering and interacting with a city, and so much more!

*Every item has been divided into what I considered to be the appropriate shops for such items, very seldom did I duplicate items, so it may be tricky to find certain things. Also, all artisan's tools have their own individual shops with the tools that belong to them.

I have dedicated endless hours and days and I hope fellow DM's out there can find this useful. I'm creating this thread to try and reach as many DM's out there that can make use out of it because I would have LOVED to have found this for myself. If even one can make use of it, creating this thread was worth it.

https://www.dmsguild.com/product/409260/Massive-DD-Shops-List?affiliate_id=2062161

Thanks for allowing an opportunity to share my content!
I have some interest in this product; however, the full size preview link doesn't work. If I can get a good look at what I am getting I am not going to purchase. If you get that fixed please let me know.

Remove ads