• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Maztica map-need help please

arwenarrowny

First Post
Ok, so here's the story. A friend of mine wants to run a 3.5 Forgotten Realms game set in Maztica using the PDF of the original box set as the basis, but there's a hitch. The key on the large multi-panel fold-out map is unreadable in the PDF, at any resolution. The problem is even worse when printed out on a high-quality color laser printer.

So, with that out of the way, hopefully this is an easy one for all the intrepid ENWorlders out there. Is there someone who either has a clear scan of the key from the map, or who at least has a copy of the map and would be willing to post what the key actually says here? Any and all help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks all!

Turjan

Explorer
Except maybe 2 entries, I can make out what most of the stuff in the scan says. From what I can see, the key is wrong, anyway. At least, it doesn't make sense ;). Or I don't see the colors correctly, as usual :D.

Last edited:

Aus_Snow

First Post
Well, I don't know what resolution or quality the WotC PDF is, so I can only hope that this is an improvement. My scanner is unfortunately rather awful, so it might not be. :\

Anyway, let me know if it isn't, and I (and/or someone else) can try for a better scan.

(jpeg attached)

arwenarrowny

First Post
That scan of the key is FAR superior to the WotC PDF. Thank you, Aus and Turjan (and anyone else who might venture by to help), this will be a huge help.

Remove ads