• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Mecha Power Cores RELEASED for free!

Roudi

First Post
A while back, I had begun a project on this board called "Mecha Power Cores", which sought to fill a gap in the d20 Future Mecha system. Two more authors and several months later, Mecha Power Cores is in PDF form and available to you, for free!

The six-page PDF (plus cover and OGL) details new rules for accounting for your Mech's power core. Ten new power cores are details, as well as six new items to improve your mech's performance. Best of all, Mecha Power Cores is designed to grow with feedback and contribution.

Mecha Power Cores can be downloaded from the following hosts:
Mecha Power Cores, hosted by Idle Minds Entertainment
Mecha Power Cores, hosted by Intrepid Heroes

Last edited:

Roudi

First Post
Glad you folks like it. Spread the word, try it out! And if you have any ideas for additional material, send it along. Appropriate credit will be given, and the document will be expanded.

Roudi

First Post
Mecha Power Cores now has two hosts: Harold R. Nichols, Jr., and the Intrepid Heroes website (who are also gracious enough to host MODERNIZED).

My continual thanks to all who've downloaded the file! I hope you all find it useful.

Remove ads