Mechwarrior: "Days of the Jackal"

Mike D F

First Post
"You think so?"

He takes a step back, then holds his arms out to the side.

"Because I think you haven't got the guts. And I sincerely doubt you're as important. as you think you are."

"But go ahead. Prove me wrong. Whatcha waiting for?"

"COME ON!"

"LET 'ER RIP!"

Shalimar

First Post
OOC: Apologies to everyone else for this, but I am doing it anyway, though it'll probably ruin both characters for play in the game, but McKenzie will not be in any unit with Ironsides, she'll just go join the Kell hounds if it comes to that.

IC:

McKenzie sighs and draws her pistol, "You have been asked repeatedly to leave us alone and go away, at this point, your harrasment, is quite out of hand and I am starting to fear for my safety, so you have to the count of three to leave here, or I will shoot in self-defense." she holds the gun quitecalmly, pointed at his centermass, he'd end up like ground meat when she pulled the trigger from all the sliver's coming out of her Needler.

"1...2..." she says, and before she continues oh, she whispers to him, for his ears only, "I pilot the 3rd Wolfhound off the factory line, a mech thats just entering testing, it was presented to my aunt Katrina by Danial Allard and Morgan Kell, my aunt gave it to my mother, Nondi, and she gave it to me, so I am pretty sure I have diplomatic immunity, not that I need it with the way Solaris police agents work." she says softly, giving him a few seconds before the count of three to back down with that bit of info in his hands.

Radiant

First Post
Yuriko listens carefully to the whole conversation that broke out then the newcomer interupted their talk. She tries to keep up with the speed of the conversation in a foreign language so she does not say anything before she is sure she knows what is going on. Even so it doesn't take her long though. She turns towards the cyborg and gives him that oriental "you're a piece of dirt but I'm still friendly" smile that the japanese have worked to perfection.
"Excuse me, I am quite sure you had a good reason for interupting our conversation even though I have not heard it yet. That may of course be because of my lacking knowledge of this language. I have also just me these two people and so do not exactly belong to them in any way. Regardless of those two facts however I would feel bound to intervene if you really intended to attack Ryan. Considering your insult his movement is perfectly understandable and he did not draw his weapon. My knowledge is lacking again, I do not know what the habbits are in your home but I will not allow anything to be shoved sideways into the mouth of kids in my presence.
Unlike about everyone else around her she does not move her hands to her weapons or asume a threatening posture, she could just as well be reading the menu of a restaurant from her attitude.
"Even though it might not be my place I would also like to speak a warning. My experience is not first hand but from what I have been taught the average pilot of house Steiner is very well capable of shooting an enemy. Their forces would have been in slight dissaray over the last few year if that wouldn't be the case. I also think McKenzie-san felt severly insulted by you and has every intention of following your invitation if you provoke her anymore."

Last edited:

Douane

First Post
"No."

The darkskinned man seems to have returned from the back of the hall. Both of his hands raised to shoulder level in a non-threatening manner, he walks up to the small group, brushing past the speechless Dark Knight. Calmly, he continues:

"There won't be any shooting here tonight. Neither this man or anyone else.

I'm not sure what happened between the two of you, but I sincerely doubt it's worth killing over.

So, please put that gun away.

Besides, if I identify it correctly, you hold a needler in your hand. Firing that within this crowd means multiple injured at least, most of which have nothing to do with your altercation."

Mike D F

First Post
OOC:

There's a post in the OOC thread. I'll wait to post here again until things are worked out. Once again, I can only offer up my apologies to everyone.

Shalimar

First Post
McKenzie sighs, but does not lower the weapon, "That would be correct, I do not wish to kill him at all, but he needs to take a hint, if he goes up to strangers and threatens some of them, and he is asked, and warned repeatedly to leave them alone, then he needs to do exactly that, I drew my weapon in self-defense and gave him to the count of 3 hoping he would grow a brainstem and leave before I had to defend myself." she says before glancing at the man who was speaking and then holstering the pistol, believeing the situation to be handled, at least for the moment.

"I'm a very good shot, if he was gonna come at me, I would have hit him with all of them, besides, look at the size of him and I, If he is coming at me, I am going to do everything I can to even it up." she says clamly, but with her hand still on her holster, a clear message to the Periphery pilot, leave me alone.

S

shurai

Jake watches and listens to the whole thing, the hair standing up on the back of his neck. Holy . . . gun! Just turn around and walk away, man, just turn around, no, don't provoke her, oh man . . . Jake relaxes a bit as whoever it is steps in to get a handle on things, and decides to do what he can to help. He doesn't want to see anyone get hurt any more than the dark-skinned man does.

He walks up to the crowd and tries to give Ironsides an easy out. Taking a deep breath, he tries to lay it on:

"Ironsides! Is that you!? Man, causing trouble as usual, huh? Ha ha! C'mon, let's go check out one of those simulators, you know that's what you're really interested in anyway, you devil!" Looking innocently at the Steiner woman, he tries to be diplomatic: "I'm sure he didn't mean none of it, ma'am, we'll get out of hour hair now, heh heh!"

He gently takes Ironsides by the elbow and tries to lead him away from the confrontation, hoping he'll come along.

Come on now, he's thinking, Friendly like, let's just walk away, keep your mouth shut, c'mon pal, nice and easy . . .

Last edited:

Drakknyte32

First Post
From the sides Ryan just watches, chewing his piece of butterscotch. He was almost ready to jump in when another man came over. Satisfied that they would work it out like civilized people (Hey, I did say I was naive :) ) Ryan turns back to the simulators.

Shalimar

First Post
"See that he doesn't come near me again or I really will have to think he is going to try to hurt me, I wasn't quite sure this time, but if he comes after me again, I will know exactly what he is doing." she tells the newcomer who is trying to lead away the periphery veteran, she turns back to the Dark Knight, and gives him a very serious look, "If I ever feel that I, or someone else is in danger, I will protect myself, otherwise I wouldn't do anything like that," she tells him

Keeping her eye on the mostly replacement part pilot, she murmurs a thank you to the Kuritan pilot, for backing her up verbally. "Now about those simulator tryouts, will they be head to head or just straight sims?" she asks the Dark Knight, still wary, but attempting to put the incident behind her.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases