Med. Fantasy Equivalent of a Smart Phone

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
I mean... Galahad? The most pure of the Knights of the Round Table? He's got more focus in his pinky than most of us in our entire lives. He would not be caught dead getting bored or losing focus in the presence of his liege and king!

But, he is pure. Very pure. So maybe he has a book of psalms to study tucked in his belt. Or a block of wood and a carving knife to work on one of his collection of little Grail sculptures...

MattW

Explorer
It would be IMMENSELY rude to ignore Merlin, King Arthur, and Lady Guinevere. However, Galahad might allow himself to be distracted by the Court Musicians who are playing in the background...

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
It would be IMMENSELY rude to ignore Merlin, King Arthur, and Lady Guinevere. However, Galahad might allow himself to be distracted by the Court Musicians who are playing in the background...
“They say this Galahad is a whoreso...”
“Silence thy piehole!”
“I speak of Galahad!”
“Forsooth!”

GMMichael

Guide of Modos
As long as there aren't three shells. We all know what THREE shells are used for...
;)
Now you've got me wondering what the two shells were for. I guess Sir Galahad could clop them together, like coconut halves, for a stationary horse simulator.

Didn't Harry Potter have a mirror that provided endless/addictive entertainment?

Northern Phoenix

Adventurer
Nearly anything can function as a magic dumb-phone, but for a smartphone, probably something like a magic scroll or hand-mirror that can shift what it displays.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases