• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Medallions d20 Modern (Update Wednesday 09-20-06)

dpdx

Explorer
Whew - finally finished. Great stuff! I'd now actually play a Modern-style game after reading this, since I see what can be done.

Anyway, Caliber? asked a question about heroin way back on, like, page 17?, and nobody answered it, so I will: No - not all of it is synthetic. It's a distilled opiate, like hashish, and is made in its natural form from the opium poppy.

We now return you to your regularly-scheduled groveling for updates, in which I join.

ledded

Herder of monkies
No, the game actually is in episode 7 right now (the current episode in the story hour is 2).

OldDrewId didnt start writing the Story Hour until we had been playing a while, and it's darn near impossible to keep up a story hour of this quality with the game and still have time for all of the various and sundry things he has up in the air right now.

I'm sure he'll try to get an update to the masses soon, so call off the search parties and put the alligators back in the pond folks. Stuff this good takes time.

Meanwhile, I'll give a player update.

Last session saw us in a climax of one of our strangest sessions yet.

One character shot a helicopter out of the sky, nearly landing it on their own car.

One character was taking cover behind a bus when it promptly ran completely over them.

One character somehow summoned something which they immediately lost control of.

One character skillfully and bravely caused a BBEG to have a major accident on a busy interstate while being shot at, failing their own crash check and taking themself out.

One character caught the aforementioned crash on tape with the TV crew they were riding with, then was left nearly by themself when the BBEG's came crawling out of the wreckage of their vehicle.

All in a day's work.

Len

Prodigal Member
OK, let's see:
One character shot a helicopter out of the sky, nearly landing it on their own car.
Willie
One character was taking cover behind a bus when it promptly ran completely over them.
Taylor
One character somehow summoned something which they immediately lost control of.
Joe
One character skillfully and bravely caused a BBEG to have a major accident on a busy interstate while being shot at, failing their own crash check and taking themself out.
Crystal
One character caught the aforementioned crash on tape with the TV crew they were riding with, then was left nearly by themself when the BBEG's came crawling out of the wreckage of their vehicle.
Bro. Cooper

Guess I'm gonna have to wait quite a while before I find out how right I am.

Bartender

First Post
Um, Come on.

We gonna get an update? I've kept silent so far but... we need an update!

A month!
A month today!

-Bartender, that Medallions-reading Bartender

Bartender

First Post
Wallowing... in... pit... of... not... reading... Medallions...

*begins to drown*

Help me! Help... me! Help... me...

*goes under*

Help! Help!

*goes under again*

-Bartender, that bartender

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads