Medusa & Mind Flayer "couple" - where is it?

victorysaber

First Post
I swear I read about a pair of lesbians, a medusa & mind flayer couple, in a WotC book before. Thumbing through the BoVD, I can only find a medusa & orc couple. Does anyone know where these NPCs may be?

Bardsandsages

First Post
victorysaber said:
I swear I read about a pair of lesbians, a medusa & mind flayer couple, in a WotC book before. Thumbing through the BoVD, I can only find a medusa & orc couple. Does anyone know where these NPCs may be?

Step away from the strange incense you've been burning! ;)

Are you sure you aren't just suffering delusions after being visited by some elder gods? Has the great Cthulhu been taking to you lately? Sounds like something he would come up with to drain sanity points!

Cthulhudrew

First Post
Heckler said:
I've seen the results of a medusa/yaun-ti pairing in an old Dungeon that was pretty nasty...

That's kind of scary.

"I jusst had to ssay, I abssolutely loove your hair! Maybe we can get a bite together later?"

Aeric

Explorer
I immediately pictured a mind flayer with snakes instead of tentacles--a mindusa, if you will. Maybe eyeless snakes, just tentacles ending in fanged mouths. Ooh! Its mind blast doesn't stun you, it turns you to stone! Well, your outer shell, anyways. Picture the mindusa as it uses its powerful beak to crack through its hapless victim's stony skull to get at the soft, creamy center. Humanity is like a big box of Cadbury creme eggs to her! :D

victorysaber

First Post
You mean no-one else recalls it? I remember a wrinkled black hand of a mind flayer clutching the greenish hand of a medusa. It's a wide shot so you see both the medusa and the mind flayer, but I just remember how creepy it was that they were holding hands. The illustration, I mean.

As for the stat blocks, I distinctly recall the mind flayer one having several vile feats, and some description of the tactics they use together.

The reason I'm looking for them is because... I do have a lesbian mind flayer and medusa couple in my compaign, and they are about to actually fight the PCs, and I was looking for some stats. Specifically, the BoVD stats and illustration. But apparently it doesn't exist...

Ry

Explorer
Is it possible you had a lucid dream where you were reading D&D books from an alternate dimension?

Remove ads