Blog (A5E) Meet Gia the Planetouched Warlock

Nice one! Finally the Warlock feels something on its own rather than an Eldritch blast spammer! The curse is very nice, especially as no save is allowed!
I also love the mix of tiefling and celestial, kind of like a Nephilim.

Small typo (probably): the melee off hand dagger has +5 on attack, but I guess should be +4

Faolyn

(she/her)
How many skill specializations does a person get? Lily had 2, which makes me think it's based on proficiency bonus, but Gia has three... is it prof bonus plus Int modifier?

Gandalf970

Explorer
Spellbinder's Curse is very interesting. If I understand it right, she could curse someone then dodge them up 6 times (lasts a minute) and gain a fairy pool of d4 each time they attack with disadvantage. Then when the next fight starts they could have this pool unless they rested. Very interesting.

Spellbinder's Curse is very interesting. If I understand it right, she could curse someone then dodge them up 6 times (lasts a minute) and gain a fairy pool of d4 each time they attack with disadvantage. Then when the next fight starts they could have this pool unless they rested. Very interesting.
I think a minute should be 10 rounds. 10 extra d4 is potentially a lot!

niklinna

satisfied?
These characters are so much more interesting than the usual level 1 characters I see!

(Tidbit: I find it odd when people use "that" as a relative pronoun for a person, rather than "who".)

Remove ads