Meet Our Columnists: Dawn Dalton

This is the latest in a series of interviews of our EN World Columnists. In this installment I interview Dawn Dalton! Michael Tresca (MT): Tell us a little about who you are and what you do. Dawn Dalton (DD): My name is Dawn Dalton. I'm a freelance writer, aspiring author, and I post YouTube videos about writing. Here on E.N. World, I write articles about Paizo news and reviews of their...

This is the latest in a series of interviews of our EN World Columnists. In this installment I interview Dawn Dalton!

IMG_7206a.JPG

Michael Tresca (MT): Tell us a little about who you are and what you do.
Dawn Dalton (DD):
My name is Dawn Dalton. I'm a freelance writer, aspiring author, and I post YouTube videos about writing. Here on E.N. World, I write articles about Paizo news and reviews of their books.

MT: What's next for your column?
DD:
More reviews and news, especially with PaizoCon coming up. I'm sure there will be a lot of news coming down the pipeline.

MT: Are there any interviews or product reviews you're looking forward to covering?
DD: Starfinder: Mechageddon! Adventure Path
and the Pathfinder Lost Omens: Tian Xia World Guide. I had a lot of fun talking with everyone from Paizo at GenCon this last year and hope to get the chance to do it again.

MT: What games are you planning to play this year?
DD:
Right now, my groups are playing Pathfinder and Cyberpunk Red. As we finish up campaigns, I'm hoping to play Exalted, Legend of the Five Rings, or Savage Worlds. My group has been picking up a bunch of different systems that we will probably do a one shot of here and there. For board games, I really want to dig into my Wander and Shovel Knight boxes (maybe even paint some of the minis).

MT: If your work is published anywhere else, where can we find you?
DD:
I used to write for Geek & Sundry, so you can find my old articles at Dawn Dalton, Author at Nerdist

MT: What is your relevant social media and where can fans follow you?
DD: You
can follow me on my Facebook or my website, where I post the occasional Gamer Girl blog. If you want to hear me ramble about writing my debut novel, check out my YouTube channel.

MT: Anything else you'd like to add?
DD:
I hope everyone's been enjoying my coverage of Paizo and will continue to support me!

Michael Tresca

Michael Tresca

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads