[MEG] Bluffside has gone digital(and on sale till 09/04!!!)

Crothian

First Post
I hate ask as it sounds like I'm being cheap, but is there any way someone who has the print version of these books going to pdf to get a discount on getting the pdf? I love the books, and the ability to print of pieces of them to give as handouts or to use in game would be great. If not, no big deal. :D

Drawmack

First Post
Yeah $11.00 is a bit steap for the pdf if you already own the print. I'd be happy to pay 5 or 6. Is there something we, who own the print, could do as a PoP to get a discount on the pdf version?

Tim Tellean

First Post
I bought it and the quality is bad

The maps are terrible, blurry spots, and the area map is unreadable. Anyway to get uncompressed versions so the dpi is better?

MEG Hal

First Post
Re: I bought it and the quality is bad

Tim Tellean said:
The maps are terrible, blurry spots, and the area map is unreadable. Anyway to get uncompressed versions so the dpi is better?

The free download section has all the maps and more for you so go for it..as for the discount due to print let me talk to Doug---$11 is not steep when you have a 180 page book but I understand if you already own the book, let me see what we can do.

kingpaul

First Post
Re: Re: I bought it and the quality is bad

MEG Hal said:
as for the discount due to print let me talk to Doug---$11 is not steep when you have a 180 page book but I understand if you already own the book, let me see what we can do.
That'd be cool...I own Interludes as well, if that makes any difference. :p

Drawmack

First Post
Re: Re: I bought it and the quality is bad

MEG Hal said:
$11 is not steep when you have a 180 page book but I understand if you already own the book, let me see what we can do.

Dont get me wrong. If I didn't already own the print version I would be all over this for $11. However having purchased the print version, and incorporated all of the errata into it already and having downloaded all the available on line suppliments to it I have a hard time justifying that cost, since basically all that I'm buying is a version I can copy and paste from. Like I said though 5 or 6 and I'd be all over it.

Remove ads