Mega-Adventure Prelude--Tenebrynn's Revel

Boddynock

First Post
BigB said:
Khairi still laughing from Octavios earlier comment, greets the dwarf with a smile and attentively listens to his performance. Not bad, I see you have studied some time. I myself am not so naturally gifted but have to work at it as well. We can not all be so gifted as our friend Octavio, winks to the mage, besides I enjoy my own singing better when I have had more drink.Khairi accepts the offer of champagne. Thank you.
OOC: Dwarf? :confused:

IC: "I've had lessons for a while now but it doesn't come naturally to me. Still, I love music, and the change of discipline is a great relief from revising thaumaturgic principles. I've also found that arpeggios help with some of the more convoluted somatic components."

Peladus greets Rinaldo and then, when Ashnar arrives, he kisses her hand, and says, "Welcome, fair one. I'm Peladus Bralc. I take it you're known to these others but I have not, 'til now, had that pleasure. Please, tell me your name."

orsal

LEW Judge
Sir Nurlan, human male bard

Boddynock said:
OOC: Dwarf? :confused:

IC: "I've had lessons for a while now but it doesn't come naturally to me. Still, I love music, and the change of discipline is a great relief from revising thaumaturgic principles. I've also found that arpeggios help with some of the more convoluted somatic components."

Peladus greets Rinaldo and then, when Ashnar arrives, he kisses her hand, and says, "Welcome, fair one. I'm Peladus Bralc. I take it you're known to these others but I have not, 'til now, had that pleasure. Please, tell me your name."

Nurlan gestures to the others. "This is Ashnar, and if you are interested in thaumaturgy he is one you should meet. In all my travels I have never met one more skilled in manipulating fire than this one. Ashnar, this violist is Peladus Bralc. It seems he is an arcanist as well as a musician; he may have something to share with both of us. And his friends, Octavio and Khairi, to whom I have just been introduced."

Velmont

First Post
Rinaldo smiles as Peladus kiss Ahsnar's hand. "I will never get use to that I think." More comments are burning Rinaldo's lips, but having see Ahsnar press with os many question lately, he prefer not to push him more then he already had been. "Nurlan is right." tells Rinaldo to Peladus. "Ashnar is the best evoker I have ever seen. And when he is with Tenebrynn, they are doing a great pair of wizards, I seldom can barely understand what they are talking about as they are two master of there arts."

Richard Rawen

First Post
Dungannon said:
After scanning the room, Lucien makes his way over to a familiar face. He places his hand on Richard's shoulder in greeting. "My friend, it is good to see you. How have the past few months treated you?"

Richard starts at Lucien's touch, turning with a smile of recognition, he shakes the man's hand and gestures to Rinya, "We've been standing here wondering what we're doing besides drinking more free drinks and listening to a lot of stories... same thing we did back at the RDI! Rowan's around here somewhere as well."

Knight Otu

First Post
Ashnar, who expected a handshake, is too surprised at the kiss to pull her hand away immediately. "Please don't do that again. I'm still getting used to that change myself. Long story." She looks at Rinaldo's smile with a hint of displeasure. "As Nurlan has said, I am Ashnar, and an evoker, though I am working in other fields, as well."

Boddynock

First Post
Velmont said:
"Ashnar is the best evoker I have ever seen. And when he is with Tenebrynn, they are doing a great pair of wizards ..."
Peladus picks up the hesitation and the reference to "he" and stands, one eyebrow raised, awaiting some further revelation.

At Ashnar's comment, he says, "Please forgive me. Some of my friends tell me that I'm a little too ... forward ... at times."

And the unspoken thought may perhaps be read on his face: "And this may be one of them."

Velmont

First Post
OOC: Rayne is Evoker and Illusionist, which put her in another category. And also, he has met her for a short time and knows a lot more the extend of Ashnar power. And don't forget, he also knows Ashnar as the Paragon of Fire, which is not a small wizard either ;) And getting overheard by Valeria is nto a good idea neither.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Velmont said:
OOC: Rayne is Evoker and Illusionist, which put her in another category. And also, he has met her for a short time and knows a lot more the extend of Ashnar power. And don't forget, he also knows Ashnar as the Paragon of Fire, which is not a small wizard either ;) And getting overheard by Valeria is nto a good idea neither.
(OOC:Heh, makes sense. Though Rayne has always been more of an Evoker than an Illusionist. And hasn't Rinaldo known Rayne ever since Rinaldo was a 14-year-old Necromancer girl at the Academy? ;) Or was that bubble Vanitri? I can't remember)

Remove ads