Mega-Adventure Prologue--The Council and the Fellowship

BigB

First Post
Velmont said:
[SBLOCK=BigB]

Melinda is a noble of Earling, but I never spoke about being a princess. She is the daugther of a Marquess.[/SBLOCK]

[sblock=Velmont] Thanks. I corrected the post. Should have taken better notes.[/sblock]

thegreyman

First Post
Dorrin also finds a chair near the back, recognizing almost none of the notable people. "Hmm, I feel a little underdressed." he mutters, picking at his common priestly garb.

Dargon

First Post
Lord Baldrian who has taken a seat beside Dorian “ It is not garment but the actions that makes a man what he is “
Lord Badlrian is pleased to se a follower of azwan at the table.
KN religion 17

ooc: failed on all the nobilities

Dargon

First Post
lvl 2 grey elf wizard

Nura takes a seat on the second row beside Peladus Bralc, not giving up a chance to catch everything.

Velmont

First Post
Opale enters the room and gives a quick look. She spot her cousin seating at the Orussus seat. She shrugs and take a seat in the back, leaving that meeting in the hand of Rinaldo and his advisors.

Knight Otu

First Post
(Knowledge (Arcana; Medibaria), Knowledge (Nobility; Medibaria), Knowledge (Nobility; Hendralia), Knowledge (Nobility; Fallon), Knowledge (Religion; Fallon), Knowledge (Nobility; Rivenblight) (1d20 18=34, 1d20 9=17, 1d20 9=19, 1d20 9=26, 1d20 14=19, 1d20 9=27)
Or, better sorted
Kn (Arc, Medibaria) - 34
Kn (Nob, Medibaria) - 17
Kn (Nob, Hendralia) - 19
Kn (Nob, Fallon) - 26
Kn (Rel, Fallon) - 19
Kn (Nob, Rivenblight) - 27)

Ashnar takes a seat near Rinaldo (and coincidentally near Peladus) and whispers the names of those few people she recognizes to him.
"For the Academy, we have Rayne, obviously, Headmaster Umbryn Albion, Kharisa Valpyren, Sice Housemistress, Humboldt Tyndall, Mordrue Housemaster, and Cedric Branwen, Omega Housemaster. I don't recognize the Medibarian court mage, or the Hendralian delegate. The delegate of Fallon is from the minor Fallonese House Lenton, and apparently a priest of Azwan. Rivenblight seems to be represented by Aliaster Thiliaerin, holding, among others, the titles Sage and Talekeeper. I think it is proper to refer to him as either of those titles, but I can't be fully certain. And of course, our 'loyal' friend Frump for Monemvassia." She looks to Nurlan whether the bard may have better information.

ethandrul

First Post
Hasin- dwarf (ranger1)

My My My- it seems that all the people in the world that i don't care about are right here!
At least the benches are more comfortable then that damn horse.

Velmont

First Post
"Thank you Ashnar. It seems I'll be the only delegate that is not a wizard, so don't hesitate to feed on more advanced aracanic matter if the discussion ever go in that direction. My knowledge in that matter is much more limited then yours, even if I know pretty well my basics." replies Rinaldo to Ashnar. "And you too Tenebrynn." he adds for the diviner.

TheOcho

First Post
Maladar Lvl 1 Ranger

Coming into the Council room Maladar stops and gawks at everything. He has only been in villages and small cities on his way to the Red Dragon Inn. None of places he stopped had anything near as extravagent as the site before his eyes. He quickly closes his mouth looking around if anyone noticed his ignorance. He quickly scans the crowds and settles in with the other rangers that came along.

Dargon

First Post
sitting just behind, Nura hears the visper and ad in a visper to Ashnar
"The Medibarian court mage is Rydick Xanthar, Grand Vizier of King Ducard XII's council of advisors. Also I know the major Hendrallian nobles and he is not one of the more important one if he is one at all. I think he might be a former general but I can’t recognise who"
Nobel and royal from the top 20, 22, 14, 21
religion 16

Last edited:

Remove ads