Mega-Adventure Prologue--The Council and the Fellowship

thegreyman

First Post
Yeah, your own personal mage girl to get tarts for you, I see how it is... Wanna make a bet on how long that goes on?

Looks like the newbie -> nocturne, level 2 person ->Undine isn't going through. Oh well, I didn't want to drown in the ocean anyways... :confused:

Rystil Arden

First Post
thegreyman said:
Yeah, your own personal mage girl to get tarts for you, I see how it is... Wanna make a bet on how long that goes on?

Looks like the newbie -> nocturne, level 2 person ->Undine isn't going through. Oh well, I didn't want to drown in the ocean anyways... :confused:
Yeah, I already sent Gaius, and extracting a PC would be too much of an imposition anyway.

InVinoVeritas

Adventurer
thegreyman said:

Bah, you're just jealous. And really, she didn't get me the tarts at all; Rayne got me tarts. :cool: [/frump]

(Not long at all, I guarantee you... Not long at all.)

Azmodaen

First Post
Ashmodai - Maenad Lvl 1 Wilder

Rystil Arden said:
I think we need to wait on the contributing GMs to be fully ready to start. From the looks of it, they were not as ready as I had anticipated. Watch this space :)

OOC: No probs was a bit worried I may have missed something.

thegreyman

First Post
Lily, bored with the proceedings, starts to worry at one of the covered seats with her claws. Eventually, she pulls a small piece free and starts up a lively game of tug o' war with her rat familiar. (the rat usually wins)

ooc: Bump :heh: I know everyone's busy, just don't forget us!

Robichaud

Explorer
Back in his seat, Jinx finishes transcribing his summary of the meeting, having managed to cram it all in two pages of tightly written script. He spends about a minute burning the memory of the entire thing in his brain through autohypnosis; then he tosses the whole thing in the nearest available brazier, without further comment.

He proceeds to make a roll-up and lighting it up as the page burns to ash, visibly relaxing when the smoke bites into his lungs.. if there are any regulations against smoking in the council room, he'll simply violate them, looking rather unconcerned about it too.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Bront said:
OOC: Any level 1s left?
(OOC: Ashmodai, Jinx, Lord Baldrian, Lily, Maladar, Octavio, Peladus are left)

You could either go small and take half and we hope Solange appears, or you could try to take all 7 (or whatever subset of the 7 is still here). I think Octavio is high level though--he had to be pushed down due to Heckler having three PCs exactly the same level (and so they could thus not be in the same adventure even though by level they should be)

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: I'll poke her. I haven't seen a proposal by her yet. I'd prefer to have level 1s, but worried about my availablity due to other issues.

Remove ads