Mega-Adventure Prologue--The Council and the Fellowship

Heckler

First Post
ooc: Octavio is a Rogue 2/Fighter 1. As I mentioned earlier, I don't mind sending him back to the RDI if there's no room for him. Whatever is easiest for the DMs. :)

thegreyman

First Post
ooc: Well, if someone runs an adventure that Lily can join, I'll run an adventure for everyone else left here. That way two small groups are in adventures, and they can move faster. If that's agreeable, just have someone send me an email with the topic and I'll get to writing the adventure.

Rystil Arden

First Post
Velmont said:
Just to be sure, RA, is it yyou who master the Terra shard quest?
Yep. I was busy yesterday, and a lot of people were quiet until recently, so I wasn't sure if Michael being ready was enough to mean everyone was ;)

Rystil Arden

First Post
(OOC: Yeah, I guess it's up to you--I would have liked to have full tie-ins for everyone, but it looks like only Rae and Patlin came through as collaborators. I think Bront said he'll be ready for FoH2 soon, and I don't know about Boddynock or Solange.

Boddynock's adventure is so cool (okay, I may be biased because I created the basic concept) and such a good tie-in that I'd run it myself if I weren't so busy. Actually, does anyone want to run Boddynock's tie-in instead of Boddynock? I'll give you the cool idea if you do. That'd be awesome

~RA)

Bront

The man with the probe
OOC: I feel bad. I won't be available to run anything anytime soon. I can barely run the adventure I have in LEB at the moment, and life is going to get a lot more complicated next month. If they can wait till April, maybe...

thegreyman

First Post
Lily, with her rat in tow, goes to see about finding some food. Seeing none in the building itself, she wanders out the door.

Rystil Arden said:
Boddynock's adventure is so cool (okay, I may be biased because I created the basic concept) and such a good tie-in that I'd run it myself if I weren't so busy. Actually, does anyone want to run Boddynock's tie-in instead of Boddynock? I'll give you the cool idea if you do. That'd be awesome
ooc: *Whistles loudly while waving his arms*

Last edited:

Rystil Arden

First Post
thegreyman said:
Lily, with her rat in tow, goes to see about finding some food. Seeing none in the building itself, she wanders out the door.

ooc: *Whistles loudly while waving his arms*
(OOC: Where should I send the e-mail?)

Remove ads