• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Mellubb's "Vecna's Revenge" ICC

Eydis

First Post
"Eww! You're the first one to get goblin guts on you!" Kaylin giggles.
"No seriously, is this rock going to kill us too? Maybe we shouldn't go into the 'green glow'."

EvolutionKB

First Post
Vanta

Vanta stops at the sound and turns to see the dead goblin. He walks over to where it lays dead and examines it for any wounds. "Kasis, Phelan, what do you think killed this thing?"

[sblock=Kasis, Phelan & DM]I'll aid another of a heal check to find out how this thing died. Heal: +2[/sblock]

At the sickly green glow, Vanta searches his memory for anything of importance. [sblock=ooc]Knowledge arcana, planes and history +7[/sblock]

dontremb

First Post
Jarrod Nackle

Jarrod grunts as he impacts the ground, then pulls himself up and dusts off. After readjusting his shirt over his mouth, he exclaims, "Hah! And the first evil vanquishing goes to Jarrod! Do you see this? I barely even touched him and he was defeated."

After chuckling to himself over his joke, he keeps an eye out for further trouble while the others take a look at the corpse of the goblin.

s@squ@tch

First Post
Leigh Phelan Cleric 1, Hp: 10/10

Leigh pushes her blond hair back, crouches down and looks over the goblin's corpse, trying to determine the cause of death.

Heal check on dead goblin to figure out how it died, not using +2 bonus from healing kit (1d20+5=9)

"This is very odd and not natural, but I don't think I can figure out why it died. Hopefully someone else might be able to gather something. Either ways, it is not a good sign..."

Leigh stands up grabs her shield with her left hand, and grips her morningstar tightly once again with her right, and looks back at her companions.

Eydis

First Post
dontremb said:
Jarrod Nackle

Jarrod grunts as he impacts the ground, then pulls himself up and dusts off. After readjusting his shirt over his mouth, he exclaims, "Hah! And the first evil vanquishing goes to Jarrod! Do you see this? I barely even touched him and he was defeated."

After chuckling to himself over his joke, he keeps an eye out for further trouble while the others take a look at the corpse of the goblin.

"You wish Jarrod! You nearly chopped your own head off with that great big sword of yours. Hah!
Well if you guys don't know what happened here, then we better move more quickly, before the same fate befalls us."

Jemal

Adventurer
As soon as they're done playing with the corpse, Ragnor helps Kaylin usher them onword, wanting to be out of this strange green gas.

Mellubb

First Post
Upon close examination of the goblin their are wounds. The goblin has greenish/grey skin (almost the tone of overdone harboiled egg yolks) with bright red ears. The goblin is wearing a belt with a small worn light x-bow and a belt pouch.

Theocrat

First Post
Kasis Rayg Cleric

Keeping an eye out for danger while Jarrod picks himself up and Leigh checks the body, I walk in a brief circle, just within reach of the rest of the group. If the smoke is bad enough, I too will tie cloth around my nose and mouth, wetting the rag first.
"A fire doesn't normally have a 'green glow'. And a Goblin doen't have red ears. Is that blood?"
"Are there any wounds? Did he die of smoke inhalation or did someone intend for him to die? Also, we need to be prepared, and talk a little quieter - when there's one, there's 10 of these suckers." Make sure we're on guard, and while their examining the body, the rest of us have our weapons drawn [spear].
"Not that these guys know how to read or write, but maybe there's a note in their pouches. "

[sblock=Factors]
I have Create Water memorized, so if their is a fire that is very close to us, I'll cast that to protect ourselves. Would "Light" help in allowing us to see better? Although I take it that this is not a magical effect, and thus may not work.
[/sblock]

-------------------------
Kasis Rayg – Missionary of the Church of the One True Path of Pholtus
Adopted son to Megan and Alan Phelnar, brother to Leigh of the Radiant Pelor and Ragnor Thokk the devoted sil-Euroz

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads