Level Up (A5E) Memories of Holdenshire in other settings (and VTT maps?)

tetrasodium

Legend
Supporter
Epic
Sorry to necro an old thread, but I['m planning to run this adventrue for my group and can't seem to find the maps you mentioned in your post (other than the one attached.) Which discord would they be located in or do you have a direct link?
Im on my phone right now but it looks like they are in the act1.zip file attached to the post you quoted. I'll find them in arkenforge later today and repost if not.

.rwmap &.rwmeta are the file types used by arkenforge but it can export to most other formats, were you looking for a different format?

Selganor

Adventurer
While I'm not planning to run MoH in the near future (starting an A5E WotBS "soon") I wouldn't mind having the Dungeon Alchemist maps somewhere ready if I should run it.

Zaukrie

New Publisher
While I'm not planning to run MoH in the near future (starting an A5E WotBS "soon") I wouldn't mind having the Dungeon Alchemist maps somewhere ready if I should run it.
I'll look....Not sure what all I did, but I'm pretty sure I could update it pretty quickly.....given I did it a release or two ago (not that they release quckly at all)

tetrasodium

Legend
Supporter
Epic
dungeon alchemist appears to use UVTT so I exported it using UVTT as the output. The zip files are quite large & I was surprised that it let me attach redwall given the size after conversion from the utsy bitsy .rwmap & .rwmeta to a much much bigger .uvtt file

Attachments

• Northminster Catacombs.zip
    5.2 MB · Views: 23
  • Redwall.zip
    26.3 MB · Views: 17

Remove ads