Meowth Make Gray go Pow! Meowth Number One!

reiella

Explorer
Meowth! Reowth! Meowth call upon knowledge of meowth ancestors! Meowth's of old said to be star-astronooomers! Mreowth! Remind me of staryu! Meowth, MEOWTH KNOW! STARYU!!! ATTACK THE KNOLL! Meowth think see suspicious figure there!

The northstar obliterates the knoll; lies atop the violence of the spirit!

Skarnkai

First Post
*The Old Man watches the two fighters intently, and then sees Gray fall right into Meowth's move.. and winces*

A spider falling into the path of a falling star cannot live, in my mind. Flag to Meowth. 2 Flags Meowth 1 flag Neutral

graydoom

First Post
Gray looks desperate as he makes a flying, flowery attack at the fluffed thing!

The rose petal flies facing the city; protects against the storm of the bamboo!

reiella

Explorer
Meowth! Meowth do happy dance! Dance with meowth Staryu! Meowth Reowth Meowth Reowth Meowth Reowth!

The northstar dances before the city; parts the push of the stone!

Skarnkai

First Post
*The Old Man watches closely, the two competitors moves are very similar and yet different... he ponders the skill of each warrior and comes to a conclusion*

A Star that dances before the eyes of the city can be blocked by even a single rose petal if one is skilled enough. This round goes to the more experienced warrior, Grey. Flag to Grey. 1 Flag Meowth 2 Flags Neutral

reiella

Explorer
Meowth! You interupt meowthy dance! REowth Meowth!

Meowth going to teach you! Meowth know secret technique! Passed down through all meowths since meowth!

MEOWTH!

The turtle tramples the volcano; shreds the descent of the spirit!

[ Shoot me... Just please ... shoot me :p ]

graydoom

First Post
Gray blasts into Meowth with a hail from his handy Pokégun-o-matic!

The blizzard blasts the plain; guards against the efforts of the eyes! *yen*

ooc: There you go :). You've been shot.

Skarnkai

First Post
*The Old Man gazes over the field of combat and sees that Meowth tries to overwhelm his opponent by pure dangerous force while opening himself up to his opponents attack*

A Turtle is strong in defense but weak in attack, and worse is vulnerable to the bitter colds of winter. Flag to Grey. 3 Flags Neutral

*The withered old man tosses Grey 2 yen for his skillful move*

Last edited:

reiella

Explorer
Mreowth!!!! MEOWTH MREOWTH! Mreowth! Meowth make you hurt! Meowth know weird looking creature! Weirder looking than meowth! Reowth! Make place go POW!

The ki-rin destroys the steppes; scatters the energy of the river! *yen*

graydoom

First Post
Gray transforms into PokéGray, and attacks Meowth like Arbok, seeking to slay the evil cat that has been above it for so long while dodging the fiendish fluffed animal's chaotic moves!

The snake slays the marsh; reflexively dodges the chaos of the cat!

Remove ads