Meowth! Meowth want to make things go BOOM!

reiella

Explorer
Meowth was busy going around, paying price for new home, Meowth Ancestral Volcano! It costly though :( Reowth, cost me whole 5 yen that meowth just got! But Meowth worth it! Reowth! Meowth find buddy of Ancestral Meowth! Reowth! GAMERA! REOOOOW! He no do much though, says he have debts to pay for destroying Iron City or something. Anyway...

Reowth meowth! Meowth want to fight some more? Reowth.

Thug 1 (1-0)
Dirty Tricks, Gang Member(Volcano), Signature Style (Manta Ray)
Item: Gamera[/green]

Last edited:

turtle

First Post
You see a middle aged man wielding a large halberd...

"I am Lu Bu... I fear no man... or whatever you are..."

come fight me....

Jackal

First Post
Turtle you should post your rank and sig styles (if any) when you first challenge someone since the sigs arn't working and you have two characters.

reiella

Explorer
Reowth! Meowth suppose meowth can!

Reowth mreowth!

No pride in faith? Let temple fall to rats? Well reowth, if you have no pride in your dojo, how can one expect pride in faith? Reowth... You do not even bother to acknowledge your Emperor?! Reoooowth, dishonored ronin!

I find your Emperor to be unnecessary, your temple to be slovenly, and your dojo to be brazen.

turtle

First Post
yes... Diu Lei is a 1-2 honor warrior.... Lu Bu is a 0-0 white belt...

Diu Lei is the drunken master

Lu Bu is a warrior with a halberd

turtle

First Post
What's that smell? It must be the women you pay to keep you company. Look at this place, you can't even keep your water fountain in good condition! In addition, your punches make me laugh...

I find your geisha to be flatulent, your fountain to be dilapidated, and your punch to be hilarious.

Remove ads